So, ANY F-Car OWNERS in WISCONSIN, Besides ME? | FerrariChat

So, ANY F-Car OWNERS in WISCONSIN, Besides ME?

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by Cooly0, Jun 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cooly0

Cooly0 Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Milford
    Full Name:
    Jozy
    Just curious, I'd like to talk and start hanging out with others, are know there are quite a few nearby, Including one I opened the door for at hollywood Video tonight ! to bad I didnt have my car. I was pissed. a New friend missed.

2. 575Mike

575Mike Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Hi Jeff,

I live outside of Milwaukee. There is another "Jeff" who lives outside of Milwaukee who goes by "Battman" on F Chat. Nice guy. He has a neat black 328.

3. dreamof-f40

dreamof-f40 Karting

Jun 6, 2004
    Milwaukee, WI
    I have seen an F40 and a few red 308s. I also heard someone took an F50 to autocross last year at Miller Park

4. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    CoolyO. We have a pretty good group here in the Chicago area,which is pretty active. Only about an Hour drive from Milwaukee...

We had a nice drive up into Southern Wisconsin a few months back. Took alot of Back Roads and was able to really open it up. No Limit!!! :)

Then,we went past Lake Geneva,and over to Lake Lawn Inn at Lake Delaven. 575 Mike was there.

I drive my Ferrari up I-94 occasionally to the Brat Stop on HWY 50 in Kenosha for Lunch.

Or up to Greenfield to visit me old Grampa. It's a nice drive up that way.

Check the "Chicago" site,here on FChat. We are now planning a drive up Scenic Lake Shore Drive,and along the North Shore. You can meet us here in Chicago and Drive North with us. Then,take it Home from there....

We'd love to have you along.

Also,visit our Ferrari Owners Club Website www.focmidwest.com

5. Manuel NSX1164

Manuel NSX1164 Karting

Jul 9, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    I've seen a Milwaukee-area F40 (plate "MY F40") owned by a local-area dentist. This guy actually does track events, and I've seen the car at HPDEs and time trial events at Road America.

I've also seen a yellow/tan 355 Spyder aroudn the Brookfield area (on Blue Mound Road).

Any one on these boards ??

6. dreamof-f40

dreamof-f40 Karting

Jun 6, 2004
    Milwaukee, WI
    He is a dentist? Wow...i guess i never took a look at his plates. Very nice guy

7. Cooly0

Cooly0 Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Milford
    Full Name:
    Jozy
  8. F355Bob

F355Bob Formula 3

I have a 95 F355B and live in Madison. There were a couple of other 355's in the area but have been sold. Someone has a silver Maranello and there are a few 308's around Madison.

9. ALarsh

ALarsh Rookie

Mar 28, 2004
    While driving along Pewaukee lake I saw a glimpse in the garage of a nice home on the lake. There were 2 Ferraris in the garage, one was red and I didn't catch the other one.

10. 2JZMadison

2JZMadison Karting

Oct 15, 2004
    Madison WI
    Full Name:
    Andrew L.
    This is slightly off topic ... But ...
    Today (4/1/05, yes I know....April Fools) my friend (who's not the best at identifying cars) claimed to have seen an red Ferrari Enzo driving around the east side (very close to Lakefront) of Milwaukee.
    Personally I'm calling BS....either this is a April Fools joke he won't let go until I pretend to be convienced or he's on crack.
    Anyways, has anyone heard of or seen an Enzo rolling around on those Public roads? Is it even a remote possiblity that he saw a real Enzo??
    Thanks,
    Andrew

11. ALarsh

ALarsh Rookie

Mar 28, 2004
    I do not know if it is true but it is possible. There are some very nice homes on the lake front.

12. DMC

DMC Formula 3

Nov 15, 2002
    WI/IL
    Full Name:
    Dean
    I haven't ever seen one around here, but you never know. One could have come up from Chicago, too.

13. 2JZMadison

2JZMadison Karting

Oct 15, 2004
    Madison WI
    Full Name:
    Andrew L.
    I'm strongly doubting it because we had that storm move in no more than 15-20 minutes after the supposed spotting. Any Enzo owner with half a brain would have taken one look at those black clouds moving in and wouldn't have thought twice.
    I know it's possible....Is it probable?? Probably not.... I'm just wondering if anyone has any proof if there's one in the area.

14. henryk

henryk Formula Junior

Dec 9, 2003
    Door County, WI
    I live in Door County, WI. In the Summer, I cruise the county........beautiful drives!!!!!!!!!!

1988 Black/tan TR

1983 Red/tan BBi

I do all the work on these, myself.