2 rear wheels needed for a 348 | FerrariChat

2 rear wheels needed for a 348

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by tbakowsky, Mar 20, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Does anybody have a set they are will to sell or know of any? I have in the shop a 348 that was in a ditch digging incident and bothe rear rims are cracked. As you guys already know the wheels are handed so 2 of the same side will not work. Please PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] and let me know a price. I will pay all shipping and duty.

2. PassionIsFerrari

PassionIsFerrari Formula 3

Aug 15, 2004
    Send me a PM and let me know how much he would spend for a set of rears, I might have a set for sale.

3. airbarton

airbarton Formula 3

Nov 11, 2002
    Kennesaw, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Chuck Barton
    I have a set that need restoration but are otherwise in good condition. They are a matching set with proper rotation. I bought another set because I had two right front wheels on my car when I bought it and I could not find just the left front. The only solution was to buy an entire set. I would be glad to sell you the two rear wheels but I need to go have the tires removed first before shipping. If you know anyone that wants either of the two right front wheels let me know.

4. kiwi348

kiwi348 Karting

Feb 8, 2005
    new zealand
    Full Name:
    shakey
    i need two rear rims/wheels for a 1991 348 ts. no tyres needed. anyone got any they need to shift. need to get them to new zealand, but obviously id pay all shipping etc.

5. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

Guys,

There are always 348 wheels on Ebay. n Keep your eyes peeled and you'll find them.

6. rivee

rivee F1 Rookie

Jan 20, 2002
    Nowhere important, USA
    Full Name:
    John
    I got 2 rear rims. Almost new condition. Pm me.

John