360 Fiorano Red Coupe Pics, as promised! | FerrariChat

360 Fiorano Red Coupe Pics, as promised!

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by Bill Oxley, Mar 21, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bill Oxley

Bill Oxley Karting

Feb 23, 2005
    Denver, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Bill Oxley
    Well, I promised I would post some pics of my new purchase. I really like this car!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I've had some problems "adjusting" to the F1, but now I love it!! Yes, ocassionally it lurches foward when the engine is not fully warmed up, and ocassionally I shift if kind of rought, but, on the whole, it's really coming together. It just takes a little time and practice. And then, it's AWESOME!!!!

Pics are here as follows: (But, before you click on the link, please be aware, these are high quality, high res pics, and they will take 3 to 4 minutes to load at DSL speed, so if you're on dialup, or just don't have the time to wait, just keep going, as it will take too long.)

So here's the link: http://www.luoxley.com/360.htm

I hope you enjoy the pics, Bill

2. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    You sir have exceptionally good taste. That is by far my favorite color Ferrari makes. Also taht cream looking interior is stunning. Is the stiching in the seats Fiorano as well?

3. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Congrats Bill - very nice. I think this may be the first 360 I've seen in that colour combo - she looks great.

4. lapeter

lapeter Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2002
    SunValley ID&Kapalua
    Full Name:
    Al LaPeter
    Bill, congrats. Is the interior color Sabbia or is this lighter than Sabbia?
    Enjoy!!
    Al

5. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Love those pics Bill. Just make you put some dressing on that bad girl to give them wheels a shine!

6. richard_wallace

richard_wallace Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Richard Wallace
    Well done - I like both the exterior and interior - very unique!!!

Enjoy in good health!

Rich

7. Bill Oxley

Bill Oxley Karting

Feb 23, 2005
    Denver, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Bill Oxley
    To answer a couple of the questions asked here:

The dealer called the car's interior Sabio, others here have referred to it as sabbia. So I pulled out the original window sticker to see how it was listed by Ferrari. The sticker says "cream".

And no, the stiching is not red, just the piping, which matches the Fiorano Red, color code 321.

I've always liked this Red, but what sold me on the car was the interior with the matching piping. When I saw it in person, my checkbook started falling out of my pocket.

8. weatherman1940

weatherman1940 Karting

Mar 18, 2005
    Greensboro, NC
    Full Name:
    Mike Coffin
    Congrats Bill...great looking car, both inside and out! I was first struck by a 2004 yellow spider, then added TDF blue and Titanium as possible choices. After seeing yours, not only do I like the color, but I must wonder if maybe a coupe is a better route to go than the spider. I am basically not a convertible guy, but the spider sure catches your eye.

There is no doubt you will be turning heads every where. It will take you an hour at the gas station with all the lookers! Enjoy and be safe.

Mike in NC

9. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    loves it

Great color & the interior is exceptional - nice work!

10. Bill Oxley

Bill Oxley Karting

Feb 23, 2005
    Denver, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Bill Oxley
    My apologies, but the referenced web site in my original thread above has been down for several hours.

I guess I didn’t realize so many F-chatters would be looking at the pics (over 420). So, bottom line, I exceeded my bandwidth, so the site went dead.

So I arranged for additional bandwidth, so it should be ok now.

So keep viewing it if you would like. Hope you like the pics. Sorry for the inconvenience.

11. Modenafan

Modenafan F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 19, 2004
    Moorpark
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Congratulations. That's just the most beautiful color. Drive in good health.

12. grantb

grantb Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Columbia SC
    Full Name:
    Danny Burnstein
    Bill,
    Beautiful car, super pictures. I must admit I am partial to Rosso Fiorano myself.
    Enjoy.... Enjoy.... Enjoy.