Fantasy Junction | FerrariChat

Fantasy Junction

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by riverflyer, Mar 25, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    Sounds like a strip joint, or is that just me?
    I have seen their ads before but just stumbled across their location yesterday while looking for a place to eat. Nice folks and an awesome array of cars from almost every major marquee. Yesterday, they had an awesome 288 gto conversion with dual cf over the roof intakes, glassed engine display and huge straight thru exhausts. Very nice job in black. They had a340 Touring, 375 America, 250 Europa and a 250 GT, as well as 275 GT and on up thru the early 80's. They also had a new ford GT, (I did not fit comfortably and found the cockpit cramped and the doors menacing to close!), Wayne Gretsky's old gt2, lots of cool older cars of different brands and 6 or 8 race cars. Sorry I did not have my camera with me.Well worth a visit if you are in the east bay(calif).

2. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
  3. Kevallino

Kevallino Formula 3

Feb 10, 2004
    Mid-Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    They are very high in my "Favorites" under "Car Stuff" along with Heritage Classics. I love that Gretsky GT2 - right color for my fleet.... but I still want the blue 275 NART spider conversion they had not long ago. Car was perfect for me!!!

Cheers
    Kevin

4. GTS

GTS Rookie

Feb 19, 2005
    I was in yesterday, bringing an eight-year-old boy who's a friend of the family. The black GTO conversion was the star of the show. "I hope they still have this one when I'm old enough to drive."

5. scorpion

scorpion Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2004
    Kentucky
    Good guys - I always stop in when I'm in SF. I purchased my tickets to fly out for the Concourso last week so it looks like I'll be checking out their inventory in August.