Walter Mitty | FerrariChat

Walter Mitty

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by LRPMAN, Mar 26, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LRPMAN

LRPMAN Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Aiken S.C. & FL.
    Full Name:
    George Pavlisko
    Road Atlanta Walter Mitty is coming up April 29,30 and May 1. We will be up on the hill in the vendor area. Hoping for DRY WEATHER!

2. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    You see me rain or shine. That is my favorite event of the entire year.

3. LRPMAN

LRPMAN Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Aiken S.C. & FL.
    Full Name:
    George Pavlisko
    Great, we will have enough space by us for the cars, also SEECARR is going to try a get a CLUB SPACE EARLY Thursday with a good view. Look for the LEATHERIQUE/SEECARR Banner. or park by the vendor trailer. I will need a list of who will be there so when you get there if it is a problem gettng a venicle in by us they will have your name. Look for our 88 TR.

4. WaltP

WaltP Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Cape Canaveral/Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Walt P
    I should be there also and hopefully it will stay dry this year.

5. whitlock

whitlock Karting

Mar 24, 2004
    ATL
    Full Name:
    Whitlock
    Sorry for my ignorance, but what is the Walter Mitty? I am new to the area and have heard a few people mention this. Everyone says its awesome but what is it!?

6. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    A very special race put on by the Historic Sportscar Racing organization. The Walter Mitty is held at Road Atlanta each Spring. For details on the event, go to
    www.hsrrace.com/HSR/HSRHome.nsf/weblinks/EJEN-66HMTV

7. LRPMAN

LRPMAN Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Aiken S.C. & FL.
    Full Name:
    George Pavlisko
    As Mike stated VISIT the site and LOOK at the layout of the track. Everybody gathers on top of the hill, in the infield behind the pits. It is the most interesting show we do all year. We will try a nd reserve an area for car parking and to just sit and enjoy.

8. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I will be there for at least one day, but I don't know which one yet (and won't until quite late), and I will not bring the Ferrari if the weather is inclement (which it often is at the Mitty).

A friend of mine at work is the wrench for a '69 Corvette driven by Jim Hudson. So while I root for Ferraris, there is one 'Vette I also support!