Should have used energizer batteries | FerrariChat

Should have used energizer batteries

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by scott61, Mar 26, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=75129
    Sex-toy trouble leads to lawsuit, bad vibrations
    By J.M. Lawrence
    Saturday, March 26, 2005

This Rabbit is no Easter bunny.

A New Hampshire woman claims in a lawsuit that one of the world's most popular sex toys known as the I-Vibe Rabbit sent her to the emergency room with burns from leaking battery acid.

``I was in agony,'' the 55-year-old Salem office worker told the Herald. ``It took me two days to work up the courage to go to the hospital. It was so embarrassing.''

In a suit pending in Suffolk Superior Court in Boston, her lawyer, Marc S. Alpert, sued Rabbit makers Doc Johnson Enterprises of California, Duracell battery maker Gillette, Walgreen's and the Waltham sex boutique Lifestyles Inc., where the woman, who did not want to be identified, and her boyfriend bought the vibrator for $89.

The woman said she was burned by the Rabbit - first popularized on the HBO series ``Sex in the City'' - on April 4, 2002, the first time she ran the machine with batteries purchased at Walgreen's.

Her lawyer said none of the defendants in the case will take the blame. ``The battery people claim the product should have had an acid catcher,'' Alpert said.

A spokeswoman for Doc Johnson Enterprises of North Hollywood said she could not comment.

The Rabbit put the plaintiff out of commission in the bedroom so long she lost her boyfriend.

``He broke up with me,'' she said.

2. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    Duracell battery maker Gillette,"

NO HATE MAIL PLEASE, IM THE OTHER GUY........

3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    CROSS COMPLAINT FOR MALICIOUS PROSECUTION:

I-Vibe rabbit vs Corrosive c.untwoman.....

Seriously, They always wait days before they sue. If it was SOOOOO bad, she'd have gone to the emergency room immediately. It took a couple of lunches with her personal support group (Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha) to convince her to sue everyone in the world....Why didn't she include GM for the building the car she drove to Walgreen's (Yes, I know why she named everyone under the sun)

DL

4. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    She should sue her boyfriend for creating the need for a vibrator. Ah hell. Sue HBO while yer at it.