Happy Easter! (NFC) | FerrariChat

Happy Easter! (NFC)

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by 308SYSTEMS, Mar 27, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 308SYSTEMS

308SYSTEMS Karting

Dec 16, 2003
    Hi All,
    Praise God the Lord has risen :)

In 1997 I was broke and beaten, then started reading the book of Matthew and found out about the wonderful relationship Jesus Christ wanted with me. HOO HAA life is now good :)

Blessings to you,

Mark Lueker
    308 SYSTEMS
    www.308systems.com
    970-282-7006

2. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004
    Mark- a couple of things:

1. Broke and beaten in 97? True? Love to hear those kinds of stories, care to elaborate?

2. Admire your courage for putting this post out there. You truely deserve blessings that He bestows upon you.

Happy Easter.

Nick

3. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    We are indeed blessed.

Happy Easter.

4. Matt550

Matt550 Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Littleton Colorado
    Full Name:
    Matt M.

Nice to have another born again Christian on here. Happy Easter.

5. Four7EightBHP

Four7EightBHP Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 20, 2005
    USA - Colorado
    Happy Easter to all of you. I've commented on a couple of other threads in FerrariChat this week and I am pleased to have the opportunity to know fellow Christians while having dialogue with those who seek a deeper understanding of what God has to offer.

It's also great to have the support of those who appreciate Ferrari. Everybody have a good week!

6. 308SYSTEMS

308SYSTEMS Karting

Dec 16, 2003
    Hi Nick,
    In reply to your query, I was footloose and fancy free, making a good living and doing whatever I wanted, without the need for any religious interference. Then, in '97 I had a really bad business partner who cleaned me out and left me with nothing but bills :(

It took the Lord approximately $185,000 in credit card debt later to get my attention - and boy did it!!

In any event, I realized I could not do everything myself, and placed my future in His hands. Since that time, I have been blessed with a wonderful wife, an incredible son(Mr. Popular with the waitresses), and a new business(sans partners) which has doubled revenues every year(we would have been #24 on the INC 500 list last year).

I am continually amazed at what changes Christ can make in a life, and I am a poster child for this...

Blessings to all,
    Mark

7. Four7EightBHP

Four7EightBHP Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 20, 2005
    USA - Colorado