V12 575 Alias D11VE:J is Back -temporarily | FerrariChat

V12 575 Alias D11VE:J is Back -temporarily

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by D11VE:J, Mar 27, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. D11VE:J

D11VE:J Formula 3

Nov 9, 2004
    Well did you all miss me, I have been posting 1 hour and I have upset Nicola and given all the guys a laugh at the ladies expense. Have you seen the full post just completed 'Women Can't Drive F-ing./Cars

It is very rude but funny, Honest Nicola, I did not mean you take to take a fence, I mean, any offence, but how many men will agree these Golden rules should be applied to their marriages, yes your right, none of them, boys lets face it, its a Womens World all we do what we are told and we are left to tell jokes about them in hope they don't find out. hehehehe, Imagine what you would say if your wife brought your nice 360 back in that state.

Nicola, if we see you on a track day or a drive out, I will let give you a drive in the 575 to make up for the joke. And no, nobody has upset me I have never felt happier.

Dave
    D11VE:J

2. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    tonyh check this IP address it could be tee arse again

3. D11VE:J

Nov 9, 2004
    stevef, the three ladies in the other thread called to ask if you would like to play poker with them, they said they love northern guys!

Mama, what a lot of pleasure you would have, you would have great mamories.

Tea Arse doesn't make spelling kistakes like what I do.

Dave

4. Nicola

Nicola Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    Northampton
    I wasn't offended. :)

When I posted, the pictures were not displayed, so I assumed someone had damaged your car.

5. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Hi Nicola holiday time soon for you,got any room in your suitcase:D,shame your going to miss silverstone on 18th but at least you'll be in the sun drinking loads.

6. D11VE:J

Nov 9, 2004
    No Nicola, women damage every car - hehehehe