Cavallino Motors has a new and improved web site! | FerrariChat

Cavallino Motors has a new and improved web site!

Discussion in 'Florida' started by RAMMER, Mar 27, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RAMMER

RAMMER Formula 3

Feb 20, 2004
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Rammer
    I just noticed today that Martin has improved his web site. I must say that it is very nice (looks expensive). I remember Martin once said that he likes to keep over head costs down (no fancy show rooms in Coral Gables) in order to provide customers with big savings.

What I am trying to say is......How much is this fancy web site going to increase car Prices? :)

Is Cavallino Motors going Hollywood? :)

2. Dino 208gt4

Dino 208gt4 F1 World Champ

Jun 24, 2003
    European Union
    Full Name:
    Roel
    My compliments to Martin!!!
    I think the site looks great!!! especially the "rumors"section is great:)

3. UnholyDemon

UnholyDemon Karting

Oct 1, 2004
    Shouldn't be much at at all, but I must say the site looks GREAT.
    Clean, professional design, that keeps it simple, but not boring.
    -Seth

4. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Its a $4,000 website with everything from design to pulling all the info and doing it from scratch.
    The company that designed it and its owner-designer has 12 years of graphic design background and has worked with some MAJOR accounts, top 500 companies.
    It was a treat giving someone a very basic idea what I was looking for and let them do all of the work without interfering. I am most pleased with the product myself. It costs me now less to update the site with new cars so the savings there will offset the initial cost within a year and a half. Also adding and changing things around is so much easier now. I added some links the other day and that took a mere 5 minutes opposed to an hour that I was charged before.

If anybody is interested in a referral please let me know. More than happy to pass along the info.

5. Nice, I like it alot martin.

6. djoex

djoex Karting

Dec 7, 2003
    Miami, Fl
    Full Name:
    Joe Yeung
    website looks nice, and 4k is not too bad... i will like to know the name of the design company.

7. UnholyDemon

UnholyDemon Karting

Oct 1, 2004
    Flash combined with HTML.
    Not a bad choice on their part!
    This combination allows the freedom of creativity you get with Flash animation, and the simplicity and ease of use of HTML. The HTML also allows you to make important updates without having to deal with the Flash portion of the site. An ideal combination for this type of website.

The only other alternative would be to cull the information used in the Flash documents from TXT files, but you can do a lot more with simple HTML than you ever could by editing TXT files.

They did a good job!

~Seth

8. SSpray

SSpray Karting

Jan 9, 2004
    CA, FL & TX, USA
    Full Name:
    R.M.R.
    Did you use a south FL company?
    If so, what one?

PM if you have to.

-thanks

9. SSpray

SSpray Karting

Jan 9, 2004
    CA, FL & TX, USA
    Full Name:
    R.M.R.
    And it works with FireFox!

10. Cochese

Cochese Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2004
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Rammer, did Martin "hook you up" for this advertisement? :)

11. RAMMER

RAMMER Formula 3

Feb 20, 2004
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Rammer
    Yeah......He is selling me a slightly used 360 for $2500. Not bad!

12. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Rammer:
    now you told everybody :)
    Well I have a problem with that 360 though. Hotwheels does not make them in green metalic with blue leather....

Yes the company is local in Ft. Lauderdale. They do projects all over the globe though. Some big time stuff as well. Co-oping with agencies all over the world. Kind of cool to be able to work with real pros and see how they get things done.

I am doing my ICT website now and told them to develop a logo as well or better to redesign the old one. I am sure that will be cool as well.