Outstanding Sales Person Gets Big Money | FerrariChat

Outstanding Sales Person Gets Big Money

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by venusone, Mar 28, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Yep, couldn’t decide, so got both sets of wheels - & 2 sets of Yokohama AVS ES 100s for my Miata. Alex (432) at Discount Tire Direct is the BEST! Called Tire Rack 1st but the sales b**** sounded like she couldn’t care less or wait to get to a call w/ no questions. Always bought my tires from TR before but the service at DTD blew them out of the water. Alex (DTD) called Enkei to special order wheels for my Miata not offered in their online catalogue & gave me a great deal on both wheel/tire sets “just like that”.
    Sort of like when I couldn’t interest the sales staff of the Mazda dealership here in Savannah in finding me a Miata. So called Jax where they had one for me in 2 days that I purchased that weekend- cash & drove home.
    Who gets your vote for outstanding attitude & commitment in sales/service & what do you have to show for it?
    Photos of 1 set of new wheels this weekend...

2. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    Karen, what on earth does this have to do with Ferrari discussion? It seems that I'm moving your threads at least once a week. Please respect and use the individual forums as they are intended to be used.

Thread moved.

3. Rexcoltrain

Rexcoltrain Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Discount tire seems to get slammed alot but I've always had great results with their local shops. If you are direct in asking who their best people are and when they can install your tires they will take care of you.

4. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    And your members complain about a dead site. I’ll keep it specific to only F cars & only respond to the many “try anything w/ Ferrari in the topic” threads in FChat. Although I have never bought tires for my Ferrari I hope to find a source w/ customer service.

5. JonBrent

JonBrent Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Heaven on Earth
    Full Name:
    JB
    I found Karen's input useful. I would like to continue to read exactly what she posted - who has good service. Buying tires IS Ferrari related - even if it's for the Miata today, and its not really clear to me where _I_ would post TIRE info (general, tech, off topic?).