Exoticar Gallery at City Place | FerrariChat

Exoticar Gallery at City Place

Discussion in 'Florida' started by gil308, Mar 28, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gil308

gil308 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Gil
    What happened to the store at City Place, West Palm Beach? My wife and I were going to go today so she could buy me some gifts for my birthday (which is today :) ...gifts are always welcome) but they are CLOSED. That was the only place I could go and look at stuff before buying. What happened? Where do I go now? The place on 41st (or 36th?) in Miami closed, now this...what do I do?

2. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    Try TC Racing USA. They are located at 17100 Collins Avenue in Sunny Isles.

I'd put their URL on here but the website dosent seem to be working. In any case, TC Racing USA is a Scuderia South Florida supporter and they may be
    called at 305-787-8300.

Italian Image is not closed exactly, the new owner has moved into a warehouse which is now called Race Line and will now be more of an Internet-based business. I hear Andre is putting the finishing touches on this new venture and should be ready for business soon.

BHW

3. gil308

gil308 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Gil
    Thanks Barton. Any idea what happened to Exoticar? Sunny Isles in not exactly close to home, but better than nothing.

4. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    No, I havent a clue what happened to them, quite surprised to read this.
    Johnny T may know whats going on there.

I'm in touch with Andre from Race Lines every once in a while and he's ramping up his new operation which includes offering the official line up of
    Aston Martin merchandise.

BHW

5. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    They may be reopening in Miami, I hope

6. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    they are closed?

7. gil308

gil308 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Gil
    That's what City Place said...and when I called the number for Exoticar West Palm, an Bell South message said the number has been disconnected.

8. daniel

daniel Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    E. Daniel Warlick
    Motorcars of Distinction in Riviera Beach has a wonderful collection of Ferrari merchandise. The owner Piero Navarro is a very nice gentleman and I would suspect that their stock/inventory is more vast than most Ferrari dealers. Should you need directions or wish to inquire about certain inventory they may be reached at 561-841-0887 during business hours. Happy Motoring!!!!!

9. gil308

gil308 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Gil
    The guy who manages the boutique inventory at Motorcars of Dist. used to be the manager of Exoticar at City Place. Nice guy (forgot his name). Last I heard, they do not have a store you can go to and look at merchandise, it's all done via internet.

10. daniel

daniel Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    E. Daniel Warlick
    They do have a boutique. I was there just last week. Although it is not a large advertised storefront there is a location in Riviera Beach off of Congress ave. just North of 45th street. Call him for directions.

11. gil308

gil308 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Gil
    I have been there when they opened and did not have a boutique. Are you saying you can go there and actually look at items (they used to keep all the stuff in storage. I think they are on 9th, off congress.

12. daniel

daniel Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    E. Daniel Warlick
    That's what I am saying.

13. gil308

gil308 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Gil
    Cool. I saw them at Barrett-Jackson. I'll have to stop by.