Info on 1995 355 Berlinetta for sale in Boston? | FerrariChat

Info on 1995 355 Berlinetta for sale in Boston?

Discussion in 'New England' started by chucklehead, Mar 28, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chucklehead

chucklehead Karting

Mar 28, 2005
    Beverly, MA
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    I'm interested in looking at this 1995 355 berlinetta which is on EBay. Rosso Metallizato/black with 28000 miles. Tubi exhaust. VIN ZFFPR41A2S0100169. I was wondering if anyone knows its history, track use, accidents, and/or damage? Ebay item#4538942006.

Also estimates on its worth are appreciated.

2. dan360

dan360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2003
    Boston
    Welcome to Fchat - I don't know this car, but since there are no bids on the car, why don't you just email him and go take a look @ the car? Plenty of good places locally to get a PPI (see various threads in this forum for that).

3. chucklehead

chucklehead Karting

Mar 28, 2005
    Beverly, MA
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    Oh, I plan to see it. I'm going to see the Ralph Lauren collection this Saturday, I will ask him if he can bring the car there. But all information is good to know, especially impressions if its a good or bad car.

If it looks good, I will ask Boston Sports Car to inspect it for me. But you never know if you are missing something. Thanks for the reply.

4. BigHead

BigHead Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Outside of Boston
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    I know the car, overall quite good, happy to chat with you about it at the MFA show on Saturday. You can also call John Tirrell at IFS, 508 238 4224, who has worked on it.

vty,

--Dennis

5. chucklehead

chucklehead Karting

Mar 28, 2005
    Beverly, MA
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    Thanks, look forward to seeing you at the collection. By the way, congratulations on becoming "el presidente" of the New England region.

I sold my 328 last year and am going into withdrawal. But it was obviously holding me back from unlocking my great potential as a driver, as I was locking up in places at NHIS. Charlie

6. Theo

Theo Formula Junior

May 6, 2002
    Westford, MA
    Full Name:
    Theo Pappas
    He's a fellow fchatter and that's his car. I think he's in Norwell. Send him a private message.

Theo