Temp Replacement Wheel?????? | FerrariChat

Temp Replacement Wheel??????

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Spyder-Man, Mar 29, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Spyder-Man

Spyder-Man Formula 3

May 11, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Guy's (and gal's!) need to remove my offside real wheel to get the kerb damage repaired (oops!), which will take approx 4 - 5days. Does anyone know (apart from leaving the car on a jack or other) if there any other type of wheel which would fit so as to avoid leaving the car jacked up?

Or, does anyone know of a wheel repair company which offers a drive in service in Kent / London (Already tried Lepsons.)

Merchants

Rob

2. Iain

Iain F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2005
    UK
    Is there no spare wheel on a 355 you could stick on ?

I.

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Try Spit and Polish in Tonbridge; Ian, there' s no spare, just a can of tyre foam.

www.spitandpolish.co.uk

4. Spyder-Man

Spyder-Man Formula 3

May 11, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Cheers for that Tony, they do do (English???) a drive in service, but alas booked into May, so back to square -1 Looks like I'll need to jack it up and get on with it.

R

5. EK3R

EK3R Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Eric K
    I had the wheels done on my Supra TT by Spit and Polish, and whilst they did a fantastic job, my mate went to Pristine Wheels who did an absolutely stunning job on his! Give them a call and they may be able to sort you out:

http://www.pristinealloywheels.co.uk/