exotic cars at caesars palace info | FerrariChat

exotic cars at caesars palace info

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by guday, Mar 22, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. guday

guday Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 22, 2005
    every ferrari enthusiast should know this! the dirt bag that claims he is the owner of the dealership, richard weisman, alos owned a dealership in pompano beach florida, exotic cars wholesale.
    this guy has been and continues to rip everyone (including caesars palace) off. he has held up my title for months due to not paying his floor plan financier (dr. ravi chandran), as well as many others i understand.
    the delays are strictly due to lack of money or shall i say lack of someone elses money.
    he is in bed w/a convicted felon ("naz", linked to a scottsdale arizona dealership). these guys are bad news!
    weisman continues to solicit inquiries via his web site (exotics4less.com) claiming they have a location and cars but have not had neither since october 2004.
    i merely want to put everyone on alert about this chap and all of his activity. he is a scumbag thief and nothing more.
    i purchased a classic ferrari from him and it was held up ofr months at a frieght forwarder , of which i incurred the expense, until i received my title.
    research ladies and gentleman! do your research and you will learn the truth about this guy.

thank you

2. KIMJIM3

KIMJIM3 Rookie

Mar 23, 2005
    Anybody with an ounce of sense knows delays in construction are commonplace. Let alone in a city like Las Vegas where unions control everything.

3. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    I didn't see any mention of construction delays in Guday's post.

4. wings

wings Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2003
    This particular dealer has a poor reputation as indicated by several posts on him by buyers or potential buyers on other web sites and possibly this one. Its unfourtunate that many, but not all. South Florida exotics stores have a cumulative poor reputation. Probably because they earned it. I am sure there have been some deals that worked out ok but the rule of the day is Caveat Emptor for sure!

5. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah

good to know, i am car hunting......... thank you very much for sharing this.

6. KIMJIM3

KIMJIM3 Rookie

Mar 23, 2005
    There most certainly was a reference to the delays due to lack of funds. Read his post again, carefully. I will be at the grand opening party as well, hope to see you there.In business you can't make everybody happy all the time as I am sure you are aware. These guys have a throng of happy and repeat customers and for someone to post about someone's past troubles is both bushleague and a sign of a onesided story. This store will be like no other in the world and hope you enjoy the free drinks and possibly learn that these guys are for real. Also you don't get into the most sought after retail space in the world,The Forum Shops, without a thorough background check and a solid business background.

7. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    Kim - I saw reference to delays, but not CONSTRUCTION delays. That's all I was saying.

I'll see you there.

8. gtsdave

gtsdave Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 27, 2005

if anyone (guday) has additional info on these guys please post. i recently got screwed by him (his company) and was even warned somewhat by his employee (how freakin stupid!).

i have not received a title for my car and cannot get him to return my calls. my fault for doing the deal but if anyone has any info it is much appreciated.

hopefully my resaerch is not too late.

dave brown

9. thusly

thusly Karting

I purchased a '04 Stradale from Exotic. The most "risky" transaction I had encountered; wiring $210k for a piece of paper for the chance to own a classic. Fortunately and in the end, the car showed up as delivered. However, during the final paperwork process, I found out that the lender did not receive the final $10k from Exotic and I had to payoff the additional $10k so that the lender could release title. Turns out that their finance guy had left Exotic, and that he had other legal problems because of "misappropriation of funds". Exotic is sympathetic but is not claiming any responsibility. Guess it is up to me to track down their former employee. My experience is mixed; other than their finance person, all other people were helpful and kept me fully informed.

10. guday

guday Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 22, 2005
    yes, at least you did get your vehicle. it does appear that the transaction was with exotic cars wholesale , as was mine. the employee's work for them and they should be responsible for what all their employees do. that is just my feeling. why should you be the responsibe? there should be a protocol in place that tracks where all the money goes not allowing such a thing to happen.
    in the end, YOU are lucky to receive your car and only have it cost you an extra $10k.
    By the way, there former finance fellow was incarcerated in the broward county system for several types of charges the may be ascertained via the internet as i did. his name is Michael Schull. Which, if I may add, was a convicted felon for a variet of automotive fraud while employed at Exotic cars wholesale w/mr.weisman...Hmmmm, appears a tad bit odd that a dealer would hire a felon to run his finance department.

11. Prancing 12

Prancing 12 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 11, 2004
    The long way home
    How is it that he is "lucky" to have to pay "only" $10k over an already inflated Stradale price? Sounds like a sh***y deal to me. That's enough for me to avoid these guys...

12. 1Turbo

1Turbo Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2005
    LA$ VEGA$
    Full Name:
    Jimmy K

AGREED !!!

I think i'll wait for Penske WYNN.
    Anyone have any "Horror" Stories with these Guys ? ?

Any & all Info will be appreciated. Thanks.

13. ECW guy

ECW guy Rookie

Jan 14, 2004
    Guday,

Don't know who you are yet, but you obviously have a personal ax to grind against Richard Weisman and Exotic Cars Wholesale. One thing is for sure. you're not Australian and YOU DID NOT BUY ANY CAR FROM ECW. Your information is mostly incorrect, mostly out of date, and mostly lies. We suspect that you are a disgruntled former employee.

What you are doing is illegal. Our attorney has already contacted the authorities, and steps are being taken to find out who you really are, and then you will be arrested. We take this very seriously.

We usually wouldn't dignify an idiot like this with a response, but the lies and accusations were getting too plentiful.

We won't again be responding, and are sorry that this guy is wasting everyones time and bandwidth.

By the way, Michael Schull ripped off ECW and it was Richard Weisman who called the police on him. Another example of incomplete information and partial truths.

14. ECW guy

ECW guy Rookie

Jan 14, 2004
    Sorry, We forgot to mention that Dave Brown, who posted above, is also not a real person. ECW NEVER sold a car to anyone named Dave Brown, and......Let me make this clear...ECW owes NO TITLES TO ANYONE.

Anyone who says different is a liar.

Again, sorry to waste the time of all the real Ferrari enthusiasts with this garbage.

15. wings

wings Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2003
    I drove to Exotic Cars wholesale and they were closed with no (0) cars in the showroom and no furniture. It appears they have closed up and gone.

16. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    Maybe everything has been shipped to Vegas.

17. gtsdave

gtsdave Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 27, 2005
    this is a post by ecwguy who in the post stats he is vince green. vince green has denied this is him and the author is mr.weisman not vince green. so, who's really lieing.
    this has gone far enough for me and i will take to the state attorney of florida, thank you all for your patience

01-15-2004, 09:29 AM
    ECW guy
    Rookie
    Not Subscribed Join Date: Jan 2004

Sorry. I thought every one used a nickname in the forums. I'm Vince Greene. I've worked here since we started 8 years ago. 954-941-4200 x209

18. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    Apparently, almost no one in this thread is who he claims to be.

1. “gtsdave” is not really Dave Brown
    2. “ECW guy” is not really Vince Green (but perhaps is Mr. Weisman)
    3. “guday” may be guday, but he isn’t from Australia

At this point, the only identity I am pretty sure of is my own. And I’m starting to have doubts about even that. :)

19. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    Yes Bob you are you! and I'm me too!

20. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    So, who am'I ??
    Roland
    F40LM

21. de993

de993 Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    My imaginary friends think I am real :)

22. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    Your the guy who knows who Bob, De and I are!

Dont you remember?

SHEESH!!

23. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
  24. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
  25. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    I remember who De is !! Bob who ?? must be the excess of Kit Kat and Kool -aid. BTW, who knows where the LM is ???
    Roland
    F40LM