Clothes with Ferrari factory logo | FerrariChat

Clothes with Ferrari factory logo

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by markcF355, Mar 27, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. markcF355

markcF355 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 6, 2004
    Schmeckelstan
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I'm looking for an nice button down shirt with the Ferrari factory logo and not the racing team. Any suggestions?

2. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    #2 whart, Mar 27, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Dude: why not spring for the full ensemble? PS. Where i grew up, in the early 70's, an entire leisure suit ensemble, including fly-away shirt collar, white patent leather belt and matching shoes, was known as the "Full Cleveland."
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    LOL..That picture makes me laugh and cringe at the same time..

4. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Kind of reminds you of the Friends episode where Joey is clothed from head to toe in Porsche shirts, hats, jackets, etc...and the Porsche wasn't even his! Guarenteed the guys below doesn't own one...

5. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    I got a simple white oxford shirt (with the Cavallino/Ferrari Bev Hills logo on it) at the dealer.

DL

6. markcF355

markcF355 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 6, 2004
    Schmeckelstan
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Thanks whart but I was thinking about something just a tad more dignified. The local dealer, WWoC, only has the team stuff.

7. F SPIDER

F SPIDER F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 30, 2002
    NYC, A'dam, W'stock
    Full Name:
    rijk rietveld
    Greg,

If this is who I think it is, he owns multiple Ferraris. One of which is a red/parchment Barchetta.

8. Filsinger

Filsinger Rookie

Mar 3, 2005
    Los Angeles - W side
    Full Name:
    Peter Filsinger
    Hi,
    I was just referred to this place for floor mats. They specialize in Ferrari accessories. When they find out something is being discontinued, they buy up as much as they can. Today I bought some great items like the original key chain that came with the 328 (long discontinued). I also bought old style Keith Collins floor mats. They still are selling surplus Keith Collins floor mats they bought out with the REAL cavallino. Not the post copyright "dragon/donkey" that Keith puts on his new mats.

Prestige is on the web at www.prestigeautohaus.com

Pete

9. Ferrari 328 Euro

Ferrari 328 Euro Formula Junior

Jul 19, 2004
    Salem, MA
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Peter,

Thanks for the heads-up... Can you describe what key chain was specifically for the 328? There are several styles on that site but I'm not sure which one is the correct 328 style...

Thanks!

10. Filsinger

Filsinger Rookie

Mar 3, 2005
    Los Angeles - W side
    Full Name:
    Peter Filsinger
    item 043 is the keychain. She said they came with all new cars back then but most of the original owners kept those kind of things. it seems prestige is a family bussiness. They used to be a ferrari dealership. The mom has the "accessories" interest. She seems to have an italian accent and i was talking to her for about 15 minutes. She was the one who told me about the key chain. If they don't have rare things, they go to shows and buy there and re-sell.

11. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    That keychain is not "new old stock"; that is a currently made key chain (though it may be identical to the original 328 keychain, I don't know for certain). It is available from our sponsor Ricambi America for a few dollars less: http://snipurl.com/dpbr

Regards,
    Dave

12. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Speedgear has a great selection of Ferrari gear. Did I tell you I was a "Ferrari Photographer" for Halloween (hired photographer for a hospital party).

13. Ferrari 328 Euro

Ferrari 328 Euro Formula Junior

Jul 19, 2004
    Salem, MA
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Thanks Peter.... ironically enough, I bought that same key chain and use it now for my 328 keys.... I had no idea that that keychain was the original...

I bought mine through Maranello in the UK. Got a very good price on it too.

Enzo must have been talking to me when I chose that one over the others (well maybe not, as I bought a couple of other styles too! LOL)

14. Filsinger

Filsinger Rookie

Mar 3, 2005
    Los Angeles - W side
    Full Name:
    Peter Filsinger

Now i don't know the exact history of the "Cloisonne" key chain. That was what one old ferrari dealer told me. There seems to be a lot of info out there and much of it conflicting.

I just heard another story that this is the highest priced key chain Ferrari offers, and is given to many new car buyers with their purchase. He suggested it's probably a dealer-by-dealer kind of thing rather than a standard across all the dealers.
    pete