Discussion in 'Florida' started by Tom Larkins, Mar 28, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tom Larkins

Tom Larkins Formula Junior

Just wanted to tell all of you that helped w/information in regards to FCF in Orlando and recommended me and my family head to Clearwater Beach. We just got back this afternoon and we had a wonderful time.

F of Central Fla. (John Sliman) was very nice as was their service manager. They were very professional as I would expect to my pointed questions about the F1 I was inspecting. It was refreshing to see someone take the time to give an honest explaination of some rather difficult questions.

I wouldn't give a second thought buying from this dealership.

Was also able to get a look out back at a 333SP and a F40LM awaiting loading for Sebring which was a unexpected treat. Sorry guys, didn't bring the camera.

As far as the traffic, I-4 sucked near downtown Tampa and 60 was a cluster to Clearwater, but it was indeed worth the time spent and you guys alerted me to these possible deleys. Damn, those must be some nice roads you guys are gettin'.

Thanks again.

2. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    Glad to hear you had a wonderful vacation time here Tom. The weather has been a little "up and down" lately between rain and sunshine, but at least the temperatures have been very moderate so far.

Also good to hear that your visit to FoCF was enjoyable too. You're right about John...he is first class IMHO, along with many others there. Just curious...did they still have my previous '85 308 and '85 Testarossa there in the showroom? Still kind of miss those two cars. I actually dealt with John S. back in January when I traded the two in for the '97 355, and must say that it was a pleasure.

Sorry about the roads...I don't think they've ever stopped tearing up / repaving I-95 for as long as I can remember.

Hope you get your Ferrari soon!

3. Tom Larkins

Tom Larkins Formula Junior

Yes, both were there and the looked nice, along w/512M, a couple of 550's several 360 spyders and 2 360F1's, one of which was sold already. Also a boat load of those Maserati coupes and one of those 4 doors. They did happen to have a 612 on the floor, (no comment).

4. jbsmooth1

jbsmooth1 Karting

Jul 8, 2004
    Bethesda, MD
    Full Name:
    Jon Bresler
    I am good friends with John as well as John Montaldo, my uncle owns a few ferrari's, all bought through FoCF. Glad to hear you had a good time. Last time i was there, i got to sit in Shaq's silver custom F355 "barchetta". He cut the roof off of a berlinetta, moved the seats back, moved the gas tank to the front...put in an awesome sound system...it was so cool.....oh yea, if you saw a yellow on blue 360 spider, that is my uncle's for sale, but i dont know if he sold it already.