Red Cerrera GT just arrived in Littleton | FerrariChat

Red Cerrera GT just arrived in Littleton

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by porschespeeddemon, Mar 28, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. porschespeeddemon

Feb 26, 2005
    Highlands Ranch
    We just got in a red Carrera GT at Stevinson Imports on south Broadway today, and was just checked in tonight, will be PDI'd tomorrow.(Tuesday) The car was dropped off by a Barret Jackson car hauler, and was traveling in good company. The only car I know of that was traveling with the GT was a 67 Corvette but there were some other things on there covered up. Car should make it to display in the next day or so, and let me say that it looks very stunning in Red. I was able to get a few pics, but I was kinda busy most of the day putting a 993 engine back in the car.

2. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Post pics ASAP!!!

Ill defienetly try to get down and see this one!

3. RonnieRenaldi

RonnieRenaldi F1 Rookie

Aug 16, 2004
    porschespeeddemon, is the car already on display today?

4. Carrera_gtcrazy

Carrera_gtcrazy F1 Veteran

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    Could you please post those pictures!

5. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    #5 F1racer, Mar 29, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. Carrera_gtcrazy

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    Yea im with John^^ The Guards Red really brings out the car on the Carrera GT, so does Fayance Yellow and Speed Yellow.

7. porschespeeddemon

Feb 26, 2005
    Highlands Ranch
    Carrera GT is on Display in the showroom as of Tuesday the 29th, car was PDI'd and test driven about noon, cleaned up and tucked inside. We were able to get $525,000 for our first one, but we're only marking this one up to $475,000, sticker is $448,000. Check http://community.webshots.com/user/chenoweth316 periodically for pics, i'll try and get them uploaded sometime tonight. Also there are pics of the first GT we sold, and also the on we service from the springs, along with a few miscellaneous pictures of Porsches I've taken while there. Today there was a dark blue 996 RUF Turbo R that came in to get a check engine light shut off, imagine that. Didn't get pics of that one, he was in a hurry, but he won't be late. If you're in the area I reccommend getting a look at this one, won't last long, and it looks so much better in red than silver, red really brings out the carbon fiber pieces.

Edit: Just uploaded some pics, should be on the site anytime now.

8. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004
    Would love to have a look at it in person. Dunno about the Guards Red instead of Silver/Ti...

Nick

9. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    I WANT YOUR JOB. that is your job right?

10. porschespeeddemon

Feb 26, 2005
    Highlands Ranch
    I've been a Porsche apprentice for about 8 months now, working on anything that rolls in the door, which is very little this time of year unfortunately. As un-Porsche as they may be, the Cayenne has done wonders for the company, especially this time of year, when its one of the few Porsches driven in the winter time. Not to mention what a kick in the pants a Cayenne Turbo is, and now with the 500 hp option, it can really haul......many things.

11. TJH

TJH Rookie

Mar 25, 2005
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I have been a Porsche collector/fan for 30 years and was not happy that they diverted the racing budget to the Cayenne devolpment. Earlier this month I went to Barber Motor Sports track for the Porsche Driving experiance, two days of thrashing new 997's on one of the top tracks in the US. At the end, they take you on hot laps in a Cayenne Turbo around the track. I had Doc Bundy as an instructor, he went faster in the Cayenne than I did in a 997 Carrera! I am a convert, and the next SUV will be a Porsche. Unbelievable!

12. Carrera_gtcrazy

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    Thanks for the pictures!!!! :D :D :D :D

Any more?!

13. bottomline

bottomline Formula 3

Mar 10, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Bijan
    I might just drop by... :)

14. porschespeeddemon

Feb 26, 2005
    Highlands Ranch
    GT is still on the showroom, but could be leaving shortly. I threw up a few more pics of it in the showroom, with a Gray GT3, also just in today, a Speed Yellow 996 GT3 with 48 miles on it, yellow sport seat backs, yellow console, yellow instrument cluster surround, if you like yellow and flashy Porsches, this would be a good one. Pics of it are also up in my "Porsche Pictures" folder on my webpage, http://community.webshots.com/user/chenoweth316 Enjoy the pics!

15. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    There's a guards red CGT here at the Boston dealership, doesn't work as well as the metallic colors IMO.