2005 Audi A6 Quattro as new daily driver | FerrariChat

2005 Audi A6 Quattro as new daily driver

Discussion in 'Other German' started by khayes, Mar 29, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. khayes

khayes Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Kelly Hayes
    After looking at the Jag XJ8, Lexus LS430, Mercedes CLS500 and Audi A6 and A8 for my new daily driver I opted for the Audi A6. I've had it two weeks now and I've got to say that it is one heck of a car. The new body style this year looks fantastic and I love the bluetooth, navigation, voice, keyless entry and start as well as the quattro all wheel drive system with the sport seats and suspension. The Audi Tiptronic transmission is great fun and all of the fit and finish of the car is heads and heals above the others that I looked at.

I saw an ad on TV this week that this car was just named the World Car of the Year. I can see why.

2. khayes

khayes Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Kelly Hayes
    #2 khayes, Mar 29, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. mclarenxj220

mclarenxj220 Karting

Feb 19, 2004
    Edmonton, Canada
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    looks slick! congrats!!!

4. Bimmerista

Bimmerista Formula 3

Feb 7, 2004
    Carrollton, TX
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Beautiful A6!! Someone I know just bought a black one just like that. Just my two cents, what I'm planning on doing for my friend's A6 this weekend is to paint the orange reflector on the front bumper. Both him & I don't like that b/c it throws off the colour of his car. You should definitely do the same if you like!! :)

5. Ryan S.

Ryan S. Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    very nice..one of my favorite lines on that car is where the hood and front fenders meet, so smoothhhh.

6. yesod

yesod Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Lakeland,fl
    Full Name:
    Keith
    This car looks great in Black. I am thinking about getting one of the new A4's

7. imsten.com

imsten.com Rookie

Mar 28, 2005
    MIZZOU-RAH
    WOW!

looks awesome.

looks MUCH more aggressive than the old a6

8. khayes

khayes Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Kelly Hayes
    This car looks black but it is actually a very dark metalic blue with black leather. My last car was a black Benz so it was time for a little change in color. Thanks for the nice comments!