Since I'm the Easter Bunny here you go! | FerrariChat

Since I'm the Easter Bunny here you go!

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by L8Braker, Mar 25, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
  2. Europeanroadandracing

Europeanroadandracing South Carolina
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    Thanks Easter Bunny, my kids loved it.

Karl

3. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Your welcome Karl....... I thought is was pretty funny

4. Europeanroadandracing

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    Judging by the response, I guess that makes 2 of us.

Karl

5. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    hahaha guess you are right........ Well after Daniel turned me into the easter bunny I thought it was appropriate. Hey any pics from your trackday?

6. Europeanroadandracing

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    No I don't, it was a nasty day at first plus I had 3 of my kids with me. 4 , 6 and 14. No time for pics.
    I have to tell you a funny one. My son Sean, almost 7 is a car nut. I guess he really is a Mini Me. I had some friends down from NY. They are fellow One Lap competitors and wanted to test at Roebling. It was raining cats and dogs. We were standing in the doorway of the trailer and my friends girlfriend saw a WRX go by. She said" Sean, look at all the stickers on that car, I bet the guy thinks it makes the car go faster"
    Sean said, actually it doesn't because stickers weigh something and that makes the car heavier and that slows it down. I was sooo proud.
    Later they were up in the tower watching me go by and there were a couple of other kids up there. Finally Sean says " see that car, that's my Dad. He is the fastest guy out there. Every time he comes around he passes a different car. The one he just passed is a GT3. Of course he should have never passed the GT3 because it is alot faster than the 944. What that really means, is that the guy in the GT3 doesn't know how to drive. My friend Adrienne said she almost fell overboard from laughing so hard.
    I guess I have my own PR manager built right into the family. Thought you might enjoy the story.
    Karl

7. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    haha good story. sounds like me when i was a youngin. you haul ass in that 944 though let me tell ya...at cmp i was so surprised to find out it wasn an s2 and not turbo'd.

8. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    That is awesome!!!!! I'm sure that gives daddy a good feeling!

Watch out though because it will mean you spending tons of money on his cars hahahahahaha *8^p