you wiley bastard | FerrariChat

you wiley bastard

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Bryanp, Mar 29, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bryanp

Bryanp F1 Rookie

Aug 13, 2002
    Santa Fe, NM
    ebay bidder "redferrari365" outbid me by 3 bucks in the last 5 seconds of this
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5965303582
    auction of a 365GT2+2 - 1:43. Now I have to walk all the way out to the garage to look at my 1:1 model.

enjoy, buddy

thanks to Jim Walker who remembered that I am looking for this model and turned me on to this auction. I'll have a quicker trigger finger next time.

2. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    I'd still hang around and make sure it's sold.....
    It looks pretty nice.

3. Bryanp

Bryanp F1 Rookie

Aug 13, 2002
    Santa Fe, NM
    I will - he's got a good record, though, of following thru . . .

4. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    Bryan,

I think you lost this. Judging by the good feedback that the buyer has, it's gone. I suggest you contact the seller and voice your interest. He might have another or if he comes across one, he might contact you. This has worked for me on items I've lost.

Also, regarding bidding.... Be prepaired to bid high at the end if you don't want to get outbid. It is always a little tricky to figure out the right amount.

- Good luck

5. EricPeterson

EricPeterson Rookie

Mar 6, 2005
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Eric Peterson
    The Record/Provence kit is nice, but not worth THAT much. I happen to have both a spare copy of the extremely rare AMR #391 Ferrari 365 GT 2+2 in white metal and the Provence K0886 365 GT 2+2 in resin. I built another copy of the AMR and I just need one other to build an AutoBecker cabrio. Let me know if you'd be interested in either.

My Ebay ID is the same as my ID here.

6. EricPeterson

EricPeterson Rookie

Mar 6, 2005
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Eric Peterson