F430 Options List | FerrariChat

F430 Options List

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by MattOz, Mar 30, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MattOz

MattOz Karting

Apr 28, 2004
    Warwick
    Full Name:
    Matt Osborne
    Hi All,

Does anyone have a pdf file or similar with all the options for the F430 listed with UK prices? I need to get one today if possible. I suspect that Maranellos and Graypauls would be averse to sending me the info as I've no intention of purchasing a vehicle from them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks
    Matt

2. Izza

Izza Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London
    You have PM

3. MattOz

MattOz Karting

Apr 28, 2004
    Warwick
    Full Name:
    Matt Osborne
    Izza,

You have one back! :)

Matt

4. godzilla

godzilla Karting

Feb 9, 2004
    surrey
    Full Name:
    David Yu
    Hi Matt, so thinking of getting an F430 then?
    I've just done 1500kms in one for an article in Evo.
    You won't be disappointed; I think it is just about the most perfect car I have driven to date.

5. reggie

reggie Guest

David,

how much better is the 430 from the 360 CS ? What are the main differences, apart from the styling. Hope you dont mind me asking

Reggie

6. MattOz

MattOz Karting

Apr 28, 2004
    Warwick
    Full Name:
    Matt Osborne
    Hi David,

YHPM

I saw the thread below about the FOC sojourn into champagne country. Sounds like you had a fantastic time, and the F430 is a really decent step up in performance terms from the 360. Was that your old Spider in the pics?

Cheers
    Matt

7. godzilla

godzilla Karting

Feb 9, 2004
    surrey
    Full Name:
    David Yu
    I don't want to spoil the forthcoming Evo (and Ferrari Magazine) articles, but the F430 is TOTALLY different in feel to the 355/360/CS.

It has more torque than any previous NA V8 Ferrari and is really seriously rapid. Put it this way there was no difference in acceleration between it and Simon's Murcielago up to very high speeds and as soon as bends are involved its lighter weight and awesome brakes puts it ahead.

It also feels much better balanced than any 360, including the CS with no discernible understeer.

Options on "my" car were electric Daytona seats (very comfy and supportive enough for the road), F1, Xenon lights and Sat Nav.

Now I've tried the standard brakes, I'm not sure I will spec my own with Carbon Ceramics.

The only place you may notice a difference will be on a track day and then you might run into the premature wear/cracking problems some people have had with Enzo's/GT2s etc.

Oh yeah and that was my old F355 Spider in those pics!