ABS fuses | FerrariChat

ABS fuses

Discussion in '308/328' started by rw328, Mar 29, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rw328

rw328 Rookie

Mar 20, 2005
    San Jose Calif.
    Full Name:
    Roger Winslow
    While working on the electrical on my just acquired 328 I noticed a fuse holder without a fuse in it. It's located on the front of the ABS control with 3 others. Looking at the car from the front, it's the fuse holder on the left and has a white spot on it. I only see three fuses on the wiring diagram, 3 30,30. What does this fuse protect and what size should it be. Also where can I find a good last page of the ABS wiring, every one I download seems to have a bad last page.

2. spider348

spider348 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Hello, Congratulations on the 328! If the 328 ABS system is the same as my 348, I believe it is, the open fuse location is correct. The fuse location is used for reading diagnostic code. Install a 10 amp fuse, turn on ignition and count flashes, equates to a code detailing any ABS problems. Only know this because I currently have an ABS problem and have recently performed this function. Bottom line, there should be no fuse! Reference your workshop manual if you have access.

3. rw328

rw328 Rookie

Mar 20, 2005
    San Jose Calif.
    Full Name:
    Roger Winslow
    Thanks, I was begining to think it was normal but wasn't sure. I'll leave it empty. Has anyone bought the pdf files for the ABS that you see selling on e-bay? Is it worth it for the futher?

4. Tricycle

Tricycle Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2004
    LA Cnty 4,083sqmiles
    RW328 have you tried going to http://www.ferraripubs.com/ ?

5. rw328

rw328 Rookie

Mar 20, 2005
    San Jose Calif.
    Full Name:
    Roger Winslow
    Thanks Tricycle. It looks like I have most of that info, but maybe their page 34 will still be good . Didn't see any mention of ABS systems.