Storage in Manhattan | FerrariChat

Storage in Manhattan

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by dacostad, Mar 30, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dacostad

dacostad Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    If you had a 308 and lived in Manhattan where would you recommend keeping the car?

David

2. spidermanUK

spidermanUK Formula 3

Feb 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Clive
    South Beach, Miami !

3. aleventhal

aleventhal Formula Junior

Jan 11, 2005
    Millbrook, NY
    Full Name:
    Alexander Leventhal
    The best garage in manhattan is at 55 water street in the financial district. I have parked my ferraris, aston, mb, and more there no problems. If you pay monthly, you can get a RESERVED spot, with cones around it, and YOU park it, and YOU KEEP the keys. I pay $635/month for a reserved spot.

Hope this helps,

Alex

4. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

$635 per mo., whoaa! Put up a flyer around where you live and someone may be willing to rent a space. Call you're service guy and ask. Maybe one of the secure garages around may work a deal for you. Or, if you have to travel outside the city there may less expensive options there. Good luck.

5. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    Best place in Manhattan is Dave Letterman's underground garage. It is very spacious.
    :)

6. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    I've followed TY's site for a while and don't remember seeing pics of it, or much discussion of it. I should go search. :)

7. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    I heard about it through a friend at the FCA Nationals a few years back. I am not sure if Tom had pics or not...

8. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    the best storage place in manhattan for your fcar is always a garage that is closest to you that will give u a designated stop against walls and pillars.

9. judge4re

judge4re F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2003
    Never home
    Full Name:
    Dr. Dumb Ass
    The pics on Tom's site are PK's garage, not Dave's...