exotic cars at caesars palace info | Page 2 | FerrariChat

exotic cars at caesars palace info

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by guday, Mar 22, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    The LM is at my house. For security reasons, we are keeping it in Richard's room. It's a tight fit, even with all the furniture moved elsewhere, but he doesn't seem to mind sleeping in the car.

2. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    Silly Bob! Roland says Who has the LM.

Who called roland, Who took the LM and now Who is driving the LM. Not you..its who thats who.

Anyone want some Green Eggs and Ham?

3. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    How good, now I'm relax, with Rich sleeping in the LM, he will have a big chiropractor bill ( Bob will).
    I can now tell Ryan from the Winn's dealership where to pick the car up for the opening display. Ask Rich to get the pilows out.Thanks
    Roland
    F40LM

4. quickchickleslie

May 17, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Leslie
    Is this what they mean by "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? or as PD says "What happens in Vegas ends up on F Chat"

"I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you, thank you, Sam-I-am!"

Leslie

5. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Now that Leslie gets into it, I'm totally confused, I better go back to Vegas and check things out with De....at least I know that she will be honest with me and tell me where my car is !!!
    Now that we know that the LM will do the opening at the dealership, I have a chance to see her in the cochtail dress..
    Gary, I'll need you parking spot for the trailer and truck...beside borrowing De..
    See you all very soon, find my car
    Roland
    F40LM

6. de993

de993 Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    I think Gary would love to offer you parking, but I don't think he would let you "borrow" me :D

Somebody needs to figure out where who is so I can hijack the LM from him for the Caesars opening. I figure that should be easier than getting past all of those pesky guards at shelby :D

7. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    I really need to get back to Vegas if I want to see my LM.
    De, I could talk to Gary, that's if you want to do a run again with me ...this time we will do the Strip...First, I need to know where on earth is my car hahaha!!
    Roland
    F40LM

8. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    BTW, does any one know where the hell is my car ??? I checked with Shelby and they told me that they saw the car on I 15.. That LM must have a great time without me. Maybe I should post a reward.???
    See you all VERY soon
    Roland
    F40LM

9. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    Who Has Your LM!

10. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Roland, do we really get to see Leslie in a dress? I would have to come see that! I must admit I still have a crush on her (at least as much as Dana will let me!). I like fast women, and my wife is damn fast! (behind the wheel of a formula car, a ferrari or her Excursion!)

11. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    Actually, what we say is: "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ... and so does the car you brought with you!" :)

12. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    It sure looks like that !!! But I still have some hope...

Chris, I can't imagine Dana behind the Excursion's wheel, it must the same when Helene drives mine : move out of her way..
    Roland
    F40LM

13. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    @@@LEFT NUT ALERT@@@

I have been real busy organizing a party for a couple friends in Vegas so I have not had and do not have time to dig any deeper right now but BE WARNED “GUDAY” and “GTSDAVE” PIMP DADDY IS CALLING YOU OUT BEEYOTCH (HINT!! NOTE THAT I SAID BEEYOTCH NOT BEEYOTCHES (PLURAL))

FOR ALL THOSE READING THIS THREAD THE “INDIVIDUAL” (NOT INDIVIDUAL”S”) MAKING THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NO MORE CREDIBILITY THAN MICHAEL MOORE! SOMEONE IS USING THIS FORUM TO SLANDER SOMEONE ELSE.

I’M VERY CURIOUS WHO YOU ARE (GUDAY & GTSDAVE) AND HOPE YOU DON’T HAVE ANY AFFILIATION WITH ANY VEGAS DEALERSHIP TRYING TO DISCREDIT A COMPETITOR!!!!

14. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
  15. JRL

JRL Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    I've been a Ferrari enthusiast for well over 3 decades, and have purchased cars from, and sold cars to, many authorized and independent dealers over the years. I've encountered a few gentlemen, and more than a few scoundrels. During the last 7 years I purchased some exceptionally nice Ferraris from Richard Weisman when he was located in Fort Lauderdale. The cars were accurately described, the prices were fair and there was never a problem of any nature with the paperwork or titles. I always dealt with Richard personally, so I can not comment on other transactions that involved employees at Exotic Cars Wholesale. The exotic car business couples sometimes volatile cars with sometimes volatile customers. No one should be suprised if there are a few dissatisfied customers at any dealership.

There was no mystery behind the closing of Exotic Cars Wholesale in Florida, as Richard Weisman moved to Las Vegas some time ago to devote his full time and attention to Exotic Cars at Caesar's Palace.

I attended the opening party at Caesars, and returned the next day to find that the beautiful selection of cars and motorcycles had been removed, and the construction crews were busy finishing work on the showroom, which was nearly complete. Demolition and construction projects of this magnitude often run behind schedule, so I would caution those who would read too much into the delays. This facility is unlike any other in the world...so what if it opens beyond the date originally anticipated?

I might add that the expected sales manager at Exotic/Caesar's has a sterling reputation. I think that his choice previews the outstanding nature of this venture. Those of you familiar with one of the largest independent highline operations in country will certainly recognize his name.

Let's keep open minds here, and wait for this new dealership to open, conduct business and establish it's reputation on it's own merits. We'll all know soon enough. I, for one, have every confidence that this place will raise the bar in every aspect of the exotic car business.

16. KIMJIM3

KIMJIM3 Rookie

Mar 23, 2005
    I was wondering if there were any sane people in this chat room. I have personally met the dealerships sales manager and found him to be both engaging and very courtious. Like a siad in another post, some people wish this was their idea. Good to read sane words for once.

17. Enzo8850

Enzo8850 Rookie

May 19, 2009
    i guess the end result is now finally clear about what was going on w/eccc and weisman

18. smthkat789

smthkat789 Karting

Feb 29, 2008
    I didnt see this posted so adding onto thread, which includes fraud with these dealers.
    Scottsdale Lotus, Exotic Auto Sales, and Exotic Cars at Caesars Palace Las Vegas

News updated 1/20/2010 at bottom of article
    http://kfyi.com/pages/local_news.html?feed=118695&article=6686242
    =====
    $57 Million Fraud Ring Busted

Suspects indicted on 102 felony counts.

(Phoenix Police) On February 2, 2008, members of the Phoenix Police Department Liquor Enforcement Squad conducted a Hot Spot Liquor Task Force inspection, at Scorch Bar located at Desert Ridge Mall. During this inspection it was discovered that the establishment had illegally purchased alcohol from other than primary source of supply. Upon reviewing documents, investigators had reason to believe that the bar was operating under a hidden ownership.

Stemming from those documents an investigation lasting two years was conducted. The following suspects and businesses were identified during the investigation. Nazreth Derboghossian, Ara Derboghossian, Mario De La Fuente Manriquez, Mario De La Fuente Mix, Jodi Upton, Katie Peters, Doug Allen, Scorch Bar, Coyote Bay Night Club, Club RPM, Scottsdale Lotus, Exotic Auto Sales, and Exotic Cars at Caesars Palace Las Vegas.

The De La Fuente-Derboghossian Enterprise, beginning around May 2001, and continuing through December 2008, began controlling and conducting an illegal enterprise under the directing control of Nazreth Derboghossian, and the financial funding of Mario De La Fuente Manriquez and Mario De La Fuente Mix. These suspects operated a motor vehicle dealership without having first made application to disclose the true controlling or financial interest holders of the license to the state. Additionally, Nazreth Derboghossian with the assistance of members of the organization filed fraudulent documents with government agencies.

While conducting the enterprise members of the organization utilized the business and its financial accounts to carry out fraud against victims. This was done by utilizing fraudulently obtained duplicate Arizona MVD titles to sell several vehicles, failing to pay off the original loans and consignment agreements, and retaining the proceeds of those sales for personal gain.

Those proceeds were then intermingled with other investment money and used to control and fund the purchase and control of three liquor licenses, and substantially fund two other car dealerships, including one in Las Vegas, Nevada.

In November of 2009 the listed suspects were indicted on 102 felony counts stemming from this investigation.

On January 20, 2010, nine search warrants were served in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Tucson, and Nogales. The listed suspects were taken into custody with out incident.

As a result of this investigation the following properties were seized. Ten residential properties, 28 vehicles, stock investments, personal and business bank accounts, large amount jewelry, coins, and cash. The total value presently seized is approximately $20 million. The total worth of the fraud is estimated to be $57 million.

19. RareAir23

RareAir23 Formula Junior

May 19, 2005
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Scottsdale Lotus? Yikes. That is not good. It's amazing all of the stories coming out of Scottsdale revealing a lot of dirty work during the Valley's financial heydey over the last few years.

20. Pass

Pass F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 29, 2008
    Salida Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Passarelli
    Phoenix police and the AZ atty General have a nasty habit of casting a wider net than needed in order to confiscate as much property as possible... It should be noted previous siezures have resulted in aquittals but failure to return siezed property to those wrongfully accused. I feel we will find the same in this case also. The siezure statutes are very abused by law enforcement to line their own pockets.