anyone near jacksonville with a F car? | FerrariChat

anyone near jacksonville with a F car?

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by phrogs, Mar 31, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. phrogs

phrogs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 13, 2004
    Michigan
    Im leaning towards a 328 but I have never seen one of these in person is anyone near me?
    im more than willing to drive to come and check it out and id love to get at least a ride in the car Ill let you drive my 90 Corvette ZR1 if I can drive your F car anyway I appreciate it

just a Marine dreaming of a ferrari

johnny

2. cgperry

cgperry Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chas SC
    Full Name:
    Charles Perry
    I'm not really close to you (about 4.5 hours), but if you ever find yourself with a day to kill and want to come down to Charleston, SC you're welcome to check out my little collection (Testarossa, 355 spider, Diablo, Corvette). In fact, it'd be fun to see how my supercharged 85 Corvette compares to the mighty ZR-1.

The 328 is an awesome car and a perfect first Ferrari, in my opinion. I don't have one but have driven several and really like it. In fact, in another year or so I would like to buy one for my fiance.

If I don't see you, many thanks for your service to our country. We civilians do appreciate you more than you'll ever know.

3. phrogs

phrogs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 13, 2004
    Michigan
    Id love to come down sometime I just need to find the time to do it.

maybe one of these weekends im not to sure whats happening with work except week by week so its hard to make long distance plans

I just got done installing headers and flowmaster exhaust on the ZR1 she sounds sweet id let you take him for a spin