Mitch Hedberg died | FerrariChat

Mitch Hedberg died

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by rsvmille676, Mar 31, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rsvmille676

rsvmille676 Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2004
    G-town
    Full Name:
    Scott Major
    This sucks! He was one of my favorite comedians. Godspeed Mitch..

I type 101 words a minute. But it's in my own language."

"I would imagine if you understood Morse Code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy."

"The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how much I play, I'll never be as good a a wall. I played a wall once. They're relentless."

"I like rice. Rice is great if your hungry and want 2000 of something."

"I went to the park and saw a kid flying a kite. The kid was really excited. I don't know why, that's what they're supposed to do. Now if he had a chair on the other end of that string, I would have been impressed."

"When you go a resturant on the weekends and it's busy so they start a waiting list. They say Dufrane, party of two, table ready for Dufrane, party of two , and if no one answers the'll say the name again, Dufrane, party of two. Bu then if no one answers, they'll move on to the next name. Bush party of three. Yeah, but what happened to the Dufranes, No one seems to care, who can eat at a time like this? People are missing. You people are selfish. The Dufranes are in someone's trunk right now ,with duct tape over their mouths and they're hungry.That'sa double whammy! We need help! Bush search aparty of three. You can eat once you find the Dufranes."

2. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    hillarious. love the last two.

he was funny, and seemed to be an evolution of steven wright in his own way in regards to one liners without tangents.

and yup, heard about this yesterday. he was only 37.

3. someday

someday Karting

Jan 8, 2004
    Baton Rouge
    Full Name:
    JP
    Heard him for the first time about a year ago. Loved his style, he will be missed.

Here's a picture of me when I was younger...........
    You idiot, EVERY picture of you is when you were younger.

I bought a donut and they gave me a reciept.......
    Don't act like I didn't buy that donut, I have the documentation right here.
    O, it's at home.....in the file.....under "d".

This shirt is dry clean only,
    .........which means its dirty.

Very unique sense of comedy.

4. Ducman491

Ducman491 Formula 3

Apr 9, 2004
    Mentor OH
    Full Name:
    Jason
    How did he die? He was great, he had terrific delivery.

5. twinturbo

twinturbo Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    " Dogs are forever in the push-up position "

6. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Wait! I just saw his act on comedy central the other day? He was young, how did he die?

R.I.P.

7. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
  8. zan

zan Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2002
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Mark M
  9. iceburns288

iceburns288 Formula 3

Jun 19, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles M.
    My lucky number is four billion. That doesn't come in real handy when you're gambling. "Come on, four billion! ****. Seven. I need more dice.

hehe, this guy was a genius. He will be missed... :(

10. hwyengr

hwyengr Formula Junior

Apr 9, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    "I want my phone number to be all 2's. That way, when people ask me what my phone number is, I'll say, 'Keep dialing 2. When I pick up, you have dialed enough.'"

And, "They say the recipe for Sprite is lemon and lime. I tried it, there's more to it than that."