Gary Almond- Ferrari Transport | FerrariChat

Gary Almond- Ferrari Transport

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by BigSky355, Mar 31, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BigSky355

BigSky355 Karting

Nov 8, 2004
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Hello,

Just wanted to spread the word about Gary Almond. He recently transported my 355 from California to Montana. Worked me into his schedule, was on time with pick up, called me frequently for updates, and delivered the car without incident. I am VERY glad I went with a single car transporter. The thought of a having a huge semi truck deliver the car to Small town Montana was not very appealing to me... his truck/trailer set up is state of the art but low profile. Some of the larger companies (ex. Intercity)would not deliver to my state.

Highest recommendations for Gary Almond Exotic Auto Transport.

Chris

2. phong69

phong69 Karting

Aug 17, 2004
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Phong Nguyen
    Gary provides a great service. He has transported my 360 spider from CA to NC along with my Viper to and from Heffner's Performace. My friend has used him to transport his Murcielago also. He has been a great asset to the Viper community and I am glad his fine reputation has spread to the Fcar community. Keep up the good work Gary!

3. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    Do you have some contact numbers or email address for Gary?
    Thanks!

Jack

4. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    Never mind...found it in a forum search, but thanks for posting your experiences!

Jack

5. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    He delivered my 328 (STL to Corvallis, OR) PERSONALLY. Try that with other companies...

Ron

6. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    Gary is such a nice guy, and so careful with the cars he transports, that I hate to recommend him because I don't want the rest of you keeping him busy. He's about to take on his third trip for me - the second cross-country journey. Don't know how I'll ever have anyone else touch my cars.

7. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    Hey Chris, I used to live on Flathead Lake. What gorgous country. Spent some time around Whitefish too. Some great roads for your new baby. How do the locals like it? Where do you live? Enjoy your new car, John

8. GaryA

GaryA Rookie

Mar 31, 2004
    Pasadena, MD
    Full Name:
    Gary Almond
    Thanks everybody for the incredible compliments! I thoroughly enjoy transporting these cars and meeting the owners. Most of them have become good friends of mine along the way.

I never had any idea that this business would take off as it has and it has been difficult to keep up with the demand (it's a good problem!) I'm looking for ways to expand without losing the personal touch that I built my company on. I appreciate your patience as I work this out.

9. BigSky355

BigSky355 Karting

Nov 8, 2004
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Hi John,
    Flathead is beautiful country. I am east of the Beartooths. Have taken it out a couple times so far- definitely stands out a bit. Looks like you and I have gone in different directions, I recently moved to Montana from California. It is amazing how different these states are.
    Chris

10. Shark49

Shark49 Formula Junior

Mar 31, 2005
    Boone, NC
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    small world I guess. I am from Anaconda and have family there and in Butte. I have fished Flathead many a time!
    -Shark

11. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    It's nice to see someone post a positive experience. So often It is just the bad we hear about here. Now we know who else to call.

12. Xena

Xena Karting

Jun 2, 2011
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Xena
    Hi Chris,
    I just moved to Flathead County from California. I saw a red 360 in Whitefish. That is the only one so far. Have you found others to drive with out here?

13. Cirorsi

Cirorsi Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2016
    Louisiana / Lac du Saint Sacrement, NY
    Full Name:
    Steven
    What happened to Almond Exotic Transports?