2 morons ragging a Mustang on a testdrive | FerrariChat

2 morons ragging a Mustang on a testdrive

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by JSinNOLA, Mar 31, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
  2. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    When that was going around last time the story was that he went back later and bought it. Who knows whats true though.

3. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Sometimes all that's required is a long sharp blade. I would teach both of them a lesson they wouldn't forget. That's why you get a drivers license or ask them if they drove here, "to prove that there is at least a chance of you owning a license" and when they say "yeah" {because they think that's their ticket for a test drive}, get them to show and start the car they drove there. Then get the license plate and the license of the "friend". If he doesn't want to show it or says "I ain't got one", call the plate in to the police, tell them the story and let what ever happens happen. Either way, they don't drive a car and if a car on the lot becomes "damaged" over night, you have 2 prime suspects. If the police can't prove it was them, make sure you have an address for one of them, wait a year or two and hunt them down within minutes of each other. Issue solved.

Does anyone have a problem with that?

4. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    That's total BS. They video taped themselves tearing the car up on a whim. If he did want to buy a car he would buy a car on another lot. No way would he pay for that one. Even if he felt guilty {people like him don't think this way but...} he would send 1,000 in the mail for at least new tires.

Anyone who thinks he went back and bought the car is... less than bright.

5. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    I didn't think so.

6. BriSalig

BriSalig Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2002
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    he did buy that car. I am lookin for them, but they are more videos of him driving that car, after he bought it. that was just the funny one, so its hosted on that website.

i have seen a whole bunch of them thou

7. BriSalig

BriSalig Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2002
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    and it was a set up, the dealer knew what was gonna happen, but also knew he had purchased the car, or was going to buy it

8. BriSalig

BriSalig Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2002
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    AND he was drivin an amg mb. take a look at the reflection of his wheel on the black cobra when he parks next to it at the dealer

the wheel looks just like that on my friends c32

9. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Well if it was staged, then it makes some sense. The dealership wouldn't get my business after seeing this video.

10. Ryan S.

Ryan S. Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    i was almost 90% sure that that was staged, seemed too fake...sales guy was to calm. if he didnt get angry about what they were doing, then he would of been scared. he didnt show either emotion.

11. Ryan S.

Ryan S. Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    i agree

12. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    It better have been staged...
    what kind of person would let a guy looking like that without a lisence test drive a car?!

and even though it was staged
    I don't know why as the dealer you would want people to think you're an idiot
    or the driver, why you would want people thinking you're a butthead.

13. Vibrant_5oh

Vibrant_5oh Karting

Apr 18, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    I like the sales guy....

"Yeah, its gotta a 5spd". Doesn't know what the hell he is selling or talking about.

I hope he bought the car.