Interested in selling ro trading my Boss 302 | FerrariChat

Interested in selling ro trading my Boss 302

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by Pesto360, Mar 31, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pesto360

Pesto360 Rookie

Jan 8, 2004
    I am selling my boss 302, you wont find one nicer. Im done with trailer queens that I cant drive, Im selling this (its the last of my musclecars, well I have a pair of roadrunners i cant sell) Id be interested in an interesting trade. When i sell this and make room im probably going after a daytona coupe so trades are welcome. Here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4540065893

for more pictures go to www.shiningmonkey.com/boss302

Thank You

John
    [email protected]

2. sampson

sampson Karting

Dec 22, 2004
    near Detroit, MI
    Full Name:
    Matt
    That car is absolutely gorgeous! Man, what a nice car. I can't understand selling a classic, numbers matching, muscle car, but you're right:why own one if you can't drive it. Personally, I'd still drive it, as it was meant to be. Don't think I'll ever understand owning a car you can't drive.

Just wondering, are your Roadrunners Hemis?

3. Pesto360

Pesto360 Rookie

Jan 8, 2004
    Here is the link to the new auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4540117483&category=6236

My roadrunners are not Hemis, but doesnt make them any less interesting. I need to correct one part of this, one of my "roadrunners" is a roadrunner clone convertible, which is being finished now with a 575 crate motor and big wilwood brakes modern gauges etc etc....My other road runner is a real car and its a 440-6 supertrak pak 4.10 dana hemi 4 speed. the car is In-Violet (dodge color Plum Crazy) white bench seat interior air grabber...real nice all numbers matching and same quality restoration as the Boss 302 u see. Check out the detail of the restoration on the mustang, id really rather trade this towards a vintage ferrari but it looks like from the response this car will sell, here is the link to more pictures

www.shiningmonkey.com/boss302

4. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    That was my favorite car when I was 5 years old , I still dig it, Very nice

5. sampson

sampson Karting

Dec 22, 2004
    near Detroit, MI
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Roadrunners sound sweet. A 440 is still very cool, and that Plum Crazy color is a great color for a Mopar. Even though your other one is a clone, it sounds like a great driver. I hope to own cars like this someday, thanks for sgaring the info!

6. vdavie

vdavie Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    norcal
    Full Name:
    vince davie
    I know how you feel, just sold my 70 trans am, 69 z28, but am keeping the boss 302. I have a 2001 360 spider and a 05 GT3, a lot more fun to drive.

vince

7. Kboy007

Kboy007 Formula Junior

Oct 18, 2004
    Allen
    Full Name:
    Mike Verinder
    just wonderin

8. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR