Ferrari Wannabees - Denver Auto Show | FerrariChat

Ferrari Wannabees - Denver Auto Show

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Four7EightBHP, Apr 2, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Four7EightBHP

Four7EightBHP Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 20, 2005
    USA - Colorado
    I went to the Denver Auto Show last night. It was interesting to hear how many performance car reps other than Ferrari promoted their car by saying how their car was better than Ferrari. Here's my answer to all of that -

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery".

The folks from Ferrari of Denver were doing a good job of handliing the crowd. Looked to me like there were more people per square foot in that booth than you saw anywhere else. The show was great. Anyone who likes cars should go down and look. Lots of new products that will make all brands of cars better and better. Everybody have a great weekend !

2. ferraripanoz

ferraripanoz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I liked how the Ford GT presenter made so many comparisions to the Enzo. If he only knew what the Enzo would do. I thought the Chrysler ME 12-4 was neat.

3. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    The exotics at this show were much better than last years I thought, the section where FoD had the 612, Conti GT, Maseratis and Lotus, then on the other side of the little wall was a Gallardo, Saleen S7, Morgan, Aston Vanquish and DB9 and some cobras, then the Ford GT and Chrysler ME. I also liked some of the cars in the accesories section like the new Mustangs that had been modified and those HUGE Hummers

4. Four7EightBHP

Four7EightBHP Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 20, 2005
    USA - Colorado
    Well stated. This was one of the best shows I have attended because all the cars you list show great improvement with lots of attractive features. The new Mustang is cool - it resembles my '70 Mach I.

All the cars that have been enhanced and improved are the result of competition and striving to better serve the customer. Serving the customer is the attitude I look for. It has had a tremendous ripple effect through the automobile industry. Just look at the new Saturn Sky or the Pontiac Solstice. In short, this was a great show - congrats to all the manufacturers and reps !