Snowbird Ferrari "Spotter" thread....:) | FerrariChat

Snowbird Ferrari "Spotter" thread....:)

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by FerrariFrank1, Mar 27, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Hey guys. FerrariFrank from Chi-Town here. We are in Town visiting all of my Relatives that live down here,(3 Bro's.,Mom,Step-Dad,Gram,Uncle,Aunt,Cousins,......that have all lived out here for a long time....some since '76...Last ones since '83) And,a little Vacationing,too! (Snowbirdin'....:) ) 'Til next Sunday....

Anyway,last night,around 8:30PM. We were Southbound on Scottsdale Rd.,just passing Shea,when we come up upon a Silver,246 GTS. Absolutely Beautiful! And,ofcourse,had the top off....Anyone from the Local AZ. FChat?

It will be awhile until we can do that up in Chicago...(Top off,that is....) WE JUST started taking our cars out,but still VERY Limited...:(

Also,at the Hotel that we are at. I met a guy from Carmel,CA. that owns a 330GTC. So,we talked Ferrari's for a little while,and I gave him my Card,and the FChat Address.

Hope to see you guys out and about in your FCars this week....:)

Also,any new Exotic Car shops popping up in the area? I'm gonna stop by Scotts. Ferrari. And,all of the Dealers East of the Scotts. Airport,by Scottsdale Lotus and the other ones on Raintree. But,are there any other New ones since last Year?

I would appreciate any info. I'll check back here when I get a Chance....Thanks!!!!!

BTW....Anyone recognize the Bumper Sticker that I taped on,(just for the picture on my Avatar and Profile) to the rear bumper of my 308?

2. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Where are all of the Ferrari's at,Guys...? Saw a Yellow TR,out driving. And a Red 360 Spider up in Cave Creek,and thats it! I saw more Ferrari's sitting over at Scottsdale Ferrari than I've seen out on the roads!!!