Samoas... | FerrariChat

Samoas...

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 134282, Mar 31, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Ok... So it's girl scout cookie season down here... They don't go door to door anymore, because apparently, it's not safe... So what are they doing...? They're ambushing people in front of grocery stores and the like...

Two weeks ago, i ran into a girl scout while trying to get into the grocery store and i was asked if i wanted to buy cookies... i was in a rush, so i said, "Um... no thanks!" and bolted inside... While inside, i felt like a heel and decided that, on my way out, i would buy some girl scout cookies... i go out and immediately ask for a box of Thin Mints and then there it is... A box that, somehow, jars a memory from who knows how long ago... A box that sparks in me, such a sugar-laden desire, everyone with diabetes within a 100 mile radius of me instantly went into a diabetic coma...

SAMOAS...!!!

i accidentally stumbled upon these years ago and they were so good, they left an impression... i coupled my thin mints with a box of Samoas and the whole box was gone that night... i want nothing else in the way of cookies or candy or cakes - all i want now, is Samoas...!

Last week, at the bookstore... A scout of girls, peddling their cookies, were the answer to my cookie prayers... Three boxes later, i was happy and thought that would be enough to tide me over... i figured i would probably be tired of them by the end of the third box...

24 hours later, i was just finishing off the third box and there wasn't even a remote decrease in desire...

Now i feel like a creepy stalker, eye-balling for girl scouts wherever i go, 'cause i GOTTA HAVE Samoas...

Has anyone else here been reduced to a rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth, cookie jackal, by a situation like this...? i need help, i know; but more importantly, i need more Samoas...

2. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    you could buy chocolate covered macaroons, almost the same damn thing and damn good too !!!!!!! no caramel in it though, but still good.

3. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    I ate way too many of those when they were selling them about a month ago.

4. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    #4 El Wayne, Mar 31, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, you're an evil, evil person...

6. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    #6 El Wayne, Mar 31, 2005
  7. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i hate you.

8. redhead

redhead F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2001
    Full Name:
    ~Red~
    I feel your pain. I ate my roomates box, oh wait, that doesn't sound good.

Start over.

My roomate brought some home and she told me I could have some. I hate the whole box while she was in the shower. She was less then pleased with me afterwards and I have failed to replace the box.Those things go really good with Coors Light too!

9. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Is this another one of Carbon's health food advice threads?

10. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Just trying to keep you all healthy... :)

Rich, LMAO...!

11. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    Can't ever get enough Samoas

12. Modenafan

Modenafan F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 19, 2004
    Moorpark
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Even better out of the freezer, like the thin mints.

13. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    What is a samoa??

14. Modenafan

Modenafan F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 19, 2004
    Moorpark
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Tender vanilla cookies, covered with caramel on top and bottom, rolled in toasted coconut, and striped with a rich, chocolate coating

15. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    chocolately/coconut/cramel/ goodness

16. Speed Racerette

Speed Racerette Formula 3

May 24, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    She wants Revenge
  17. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    #17 whart, Apr 1, 2005
    HUh, when i saw this thread i thought, damn, somebody finally recognized that old band from the late 80's:

Yep, it's the album with the timeless tune : "They Saved Hitler's Cock."
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

18. Modenafan

Modenafan F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 19, 2004
    Moorpark
    Full Name:
    Jon
  19. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Want to know something whart? I thought the same thing. I loved that album! I have it on tape somewhere and got the rips on mp3s so I can listen to it on occassion. It's the shortest album, next to some of the Ramones songs. STP not LSD wasn't so bad, but not nearly as good as this one. Thank you.. for someone else getting that one.

I have yet to find anyone else that knows of this band nor album. If you want the mp3s, drop me a PM.

20. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    Hey, Randy: you must be a Bad Brains fan too. I remember years ago, when they used to have this big independent music convention in NYC, and bands were showcased all over town throughout the week. One of the more senior lawyers at my then firm (who was a dweeb), asked for my input on which bands he should see, since he was a speaker on one of the discussion panels, and therefore had a complimentary pass to any of the shows. I urged him to go see a show which feature Bad Brains, and opened with the Circle Jerks and Black Flag.
    My man arrived early, wearing his suit and toting his briefcase- guy at the door took one look at him and said,"Hey buddy, ya know we got a dress code here!"
    My colleague stayed for one act, told me it was too frightening and left before Black Flag came on....

21. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    That would have been one helluva classic show to see!

Yup, I remember Bad Brains. Heck, later on, Living Colour did the cover of Sailin' On. Ahhh.. Just nice to see that I'm not too out there with music.

22. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    I used to represent Living Colour. (They had a dispute with Keenan Ivory Wayans over a TV show of the same name). One of my favorite bands live: met them in Paris once, and saw them on stage in Montmartre, absolutely one of the best RR shows i have seen. I think VernonReid is a terrific guitarist, but he seems to spend his time on esoteric stuff these days.

23. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Oh man, I love hearing stories like this.