Upcoming sponsor, need feedback on ideas! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Upcoming sponsor, need feedback on ideas!

Discussion in '360/430' started by RossoCorsaItaly, Mar 26, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RossoCorsaItaly

RossoCorsaItaly F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA | Austin |Miami
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Dave,

Will do! I am making these top of the line, I could cut corners but this is my first product for the F355 and I will be leaving the best impression I can!

Regards,
    Kevin

2. cavlino

cavlino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 6, 2002
    Ottawa, Canada
    Full Name:
    Carm Scaffidi
    Kevin,
    I think your current focus on the critical parts that most potential buyers of the 355 are concerned with is a great way to start a successful business. I own a 1995 355 and I have been thinking about upgrading my Cats and possibly my Exhaust but so far the prices have been too high. I hope I don't need manifolds, they were already replaced a few years ago at the Ferrari dealer but they might go again and if they do you can bet I will not want to use Ferrari parts again. You might want to add some basic but important parts like an upgraded Power Steering bottle, the stock ones in the 1995 to I think 1997 have a cap that very often gets loose and causes the fluid to flow out. I think also a coolant overflow bottle system would be a good idea. In general any updates that would help our engines run cooler would be very well received. If you ever need a car to experiment with in my area of town I would be glad to offer it to you. Best of luck.
    /Carm

3. RossoCorsaItaly

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA | Austin |Miami
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Carm,

Thank you very much for the kind words! I will look further into the upgraded Power Steering Bottle in the near future, maybe we can use it as our next project after the manifolds and the exhaust.

Best Regards,
    Kevin

4. RossoCorsaItaly

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA | Austin |Miami
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    We might have someone for the F355 manifolds, will update everyone soon! If you're still interested let me know as this is not 100% sure yet!

Regards,
    Kevin