SoCal/PCH CRUSIE/ BIG MEET!!! | FerrariChat

SoCal/PCH CRUSIE/ BIG MEET!!!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Lexani, Apr 2, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lexani

Lexani Rookie

Apr 2, 2005
    Hello,

New members to FerrariChat here, I would just like to inform those of which are interested there is a meet, BIG meet, here are the details:

We meet up at the Newport Beach, Fashion Island and then drive down to Malibu, stop on the PCH take some pics, and head back to Huntington Beach, and dine at Macaroni Grill. I only want to do this if we can get a lot of people to go, so thats why the 2-3 month advancement. Here's the important details:

What: ALL MAKES AND MODELS MEET
    When: June 11th Saturday
    Where: Newport Beach at Fashion Island
    & Macaroni Grill
    Time: 11AM Till whenever!
    Why: Great chance to meet fellow Ferrari members, as well as see some sweet, Lamborghinis, Porsches, Benzs etc.

Fashion Island
    Pacific Coast Highway & Newport Center Drive
    (949) 721-2000
    http://www.shopfashionisland.com/

Macaroni Grill
    (714) 901-4481
    7901 Edinger Ave
    Huntington Beach, CA 9264

So far, we have about 30 some odd people going, and this is posted to a lot of different sites, so were expecting a big party, but we can never know, anyhow, if someone wants to post this link to another car site OF ANY KIND, feel free to do so. OPEN UP THE SCHEDULES! Add the name to the list, copy and paste so I can get an idea of how many people are coming, hard work, have to go to all the different car sites and keep adding people to a "master list" haha, lots of high-end vehicles. 911 Turbos, Lamborghinis, AMGs, M, you name it, it should be there. Now, hope to see you there!

1. Lexani

Best Regards,
    Lexani

2. TabascoWilliams

TabascoWilliams Karting

Aug 5, 2004
    Newport Coast
    Full Name:
    David Bakoulin
    count me and my buddy in.

1. Lexani
    2. TabascoWilliams

3. Lexani

Lexani Rookie

Apr 2, 2005
    ^^Awesome. Are you and your friend coming in the same car, or different cars?

4. BattleWagon

BattleWagon Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 2, 2005
    Hello,

I am totally new to this board and I do not own a Ferrari but heard about this forum over at M3forum. The deal is I want to check out and show my wife what real sports cars (Ferraris) are about and we are also looking for an excuse to cruise North from San Diego. Can any of you suggest a good meet to go to in the SoCal area and is it okay to show up in an M3? Cool. Thanks guys.

5. Ryan in SD

Ryan in SD Formula Junior

Mar 1, 2005
    San Diego
    In case you havnt seen my reply to your PM yet.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?p=134841516#post134841516

6. Lexani

Lexani Rookie

Apr 2, 2005
    You may show up in whatever vehicle you own. Doesn't matter-- M3s are more than welcome. If you're still coming, add your name to the list, and hope to see you there; if not, enjoy the other meet your going too.

7. TabascoWilliams

TabascoWilliams Karting

Aug 5, 2004
    Newport Coast
    Full Name:
    David Bakoulin
    different cars, im in an M3, my friend in a '94 SL500.

8. Lexani

Lexani Rookie

Apr 2, 2005
    Awesome. See you there. :)

9. Lexani

Lexani Rookie

Apr 2, 2005
  10. TimsBlack16M

TimsBlack16M Formula 3

Jan 27, 2005
    Agoura Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    "All makes and models" sounds like my daily drive to work on the 101. Lunch at Macaroni Grill reminds me of a Friday evening dinner with my family. Not to burst anyones bubble, but what is the attraction of this meet? Tim

11. Ryan in SD

Mar 1, 2005
    San Diego
    are you asking me?

12. Lexani

Lexani Rookie

Apr 2, 2005
    Just getting to meet other people-- you don't have to come. Its for people who just want to have a fun weekend. Guess you have other ways of having fun, not to burst your bubble, you coming or not, is not my top concern. Im just relaying information for a friend of mine. You dont like it, than dont come. Its quite simple.

13. Lexani

Lexani Rookie

Apr 2, 2005
    Yes. Im wondering, do you know anyone or at least the forums, where they discuss the meets that go one at Crystal Cove-- it would be awesome, if we can have some more Lamborghinis and Ferraris joining us-- we only have about 2 as of now. I would like to invite some more people. If you know anyone, can you pass this information forward, and ask they do the same? Its not an order, Im just nicely asking, so dont take it Im trying to boss you in anyway. If you can, thanks, if you cant, thanks anyway.

Best Regards,
    Lexani

14. Ryan in SD

Mar 1, 2005
    San Diego
    The few people that I have met are memebers of this forum and probably have seen this thread. I might go, no promises yet...need to talk to ole pops.

15. Lexani

Lexani Rookie

Apr 2, 2005
    Very well, thank you. When can you find out for SURE wether or not your going to be there?

16. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    I might be in with a freinds 911 Turbo. I could also get an S4 to come.

17. nocturne1

nocturne1 Formula 3

Sep 8, 2004
    Foothill Ranch, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    It's cool and all for you setting something up. But it seems sorta crazy that you are hounding people to make a hard commitment to something that is 2 months away from now....

18. Ferrari Diva

Ferrari Diva Karting

Feb 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Diva
    Sounds fun, I'm in!

19. Stolit

Stolit Karting

Mar 31, 2004
    La Habra Heights, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    I might be able to go, depending on if I get a few bugs with the car (Corvette) worked out by then.

20. Lexani

Lexani Rookie

Apr 2, 2005
    Not a commitent exactly. I just want to have a real good idea of how many people are coming-- because if the party gets too big, we have to switch restuarants; Macaroni Grill can only hold so much, thats why Im hard at trying to get a "yes" or "no" from members.

21. Lexani

Lexani Rookie

Apr 2, 2005
    Update on list:

1. Lexani
    2. TabascoWilliams (M3)
    3. TW Guest (SL500)
    4. Ferrari Diva (?)
    5. Vroom!!! (911 Turbo)
    6. Vroom!!! Guest (S4)

Ok, thank you for everyone whose speading the word, and hope to see you guys (and ladies) there!

22. Ferrari Diva

Ferrari Diva Karting

Feb 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Diva
    I drive a 348tb. See you there.

23. markymark360f1

markymark360f1 Formula 3

Dec 15, 2004
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Im in. We have other Fcars?
    MM

24. markymark360f1

markymark360f1 Formula 3

Dec 15, 2004
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Can someone send me an email reminder, when it gets closer please

MM

25. TabascoWilliams

TabascoWilliams Karting

Aug 5, 2004
    Newport Coast
    Full Name:
    David Bakoulin
    my friend might bring the porsche, that will be special (those of you who do not know, it is extremely dull, but amazingly fast and loud. i hope he brings it).