Crystal Cove coverage in Modified Luxury & Exotics magazine | FerrariChat

Crystal Cove coverage in Modified Luxury & Exotics magazine

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by nocturne1, Apr 2, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nocturne1

nocturne1 Formula 3

Sep 8, 2004
    Foothill Ranch, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    FYI, The May/June issue of Modified Luxury & Exotics magazine has an article on Crystal Cove. As far as I know, it's the first publication that has covered the show in any fashion.

Anyways, I was lucky enough to provide the pics for it - Fuse's Stradale and the Rossa Dino Enzo (not sure who's) as well as a few others are in it. Pick it up if you get a chance! :)

Jay

2. frank4cars

frank4cars F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Frank F.
    Who carries it? I'd love to check it out. Soon the fat paychecks will start rolling in.

3. nocturne1

nocturne1 Formula 3

Sep 8, 2004
    Foothill Ranch, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    I found it at the B&N in Aliso Viejo. I think they just started showing up.
    The mag's website is www.modifiedle.com, but there isn't anything on the article on it.

4. donoe

donoe Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    BHANE
    I like that magazine, I bought the first issue (with the Novitec 360 by CEC)... I think they are base out in Florida or somewhere east, but yet most of the cars featured/write ups are from California...

5. craiglieberman

craiglieberman Karting

Feb 16, 2005
    Bangkok
    Full Name:
    craig lieberman
    Glad you saw it!

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a free lance editor for Modified's L & E magazine and I did the editorial on that piece.

I own the yellow Diablo 6.0 VT that was there this weekend.

The impressive weekly display of cars was something I HAD to showcase to the world...the pictures were graciously provided by one of the members of this forum...(Ncoturne). Thanks again and it was wonderful to meet so many of you this week.

6. donoe

donoe Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    BHANE
    Oh yeah! I remember seeing your name Craig, "Craig Speaks" section hehe... It was on the 1st issue... L&E sent me the 2nd issue in the mail and have not bill me, I guess I got hooked up? :)

Hows the 6.0 VT?

Cheers!

7. nocturne1

nocturne1 Formula 3

Sep 8, 2004
    Foothill Ranch, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    I wish I would have known you were gonna be there. Would have loved to say hi. Great article btw, and a beautiful car! :)

8. craiglieberman

craiglieberman Karting

Feb 16, 2005
    Bangkok
    Full Name:
    craig lieberman
    I'm LOVING it! I met some great people and saw some great cars.

I look forward to meeting many other great people at these weekly events.