Great comment from DC! | FerrariChat

Great comment from DC!

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by Anthony_Ferrari, Apr 3, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PATRIEK

PATRIEK Formula Junior

Oct 2, 2004
    Full Name:
    Patriek
    I like DC ..

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Calling JPM fat is way exaggerated. What would we have to call then drivers like Alan Jones or Nigel Mansell?

And DC, tell me again how exactly did your laptimes compare to rookie Scott Speed? Ah, he outbraked you in every corner. Interesting.

Those who live in glass houses...

3. asianbond

asianbond Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I guess when one can't compete anymore they turn to hurling insults.....hey DC who has more wdc points in the past four years?

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    The sad part about that is, that DC will go down in British Racing History as the British driver with the most WDC points. At least the Speed commentator said something to that effect. I don't care enough about DC to look it up, but allegedly he has more WDC points than WC Mansell.

And just for the record: I'm not trying to defend JPM here. His performance this year is not breathtaking and his self inflicted accident leaves much to be desired. I just think DC made a stupid comment, funny yes, but also stupid.

5. asianbond

asianbond Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Full Name:
    Chris
    talk is cheap..let's them settle it on the F1 circuit.....

6. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    RB called him a fatass yesterday too. Anybody catch that besides me?

7. owsi

owsi Karting

Dec 7, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Actually, I have gotten a kick out of DC this year. It seems like he has decided that it doesn't really matter what he says, so he might as well say whatever he feels like. Personally I have found it refreshing. I think the attitude has carried over to his driving as well. It seems like he has actually been racing this year. Maybe not succesfully, but at least he has been going for it.

8. Mike360

Mike360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Maybe this is an example of "Team Orders". When he was at Mclaren, you could bet your bottom dollar that he was paid to "Shut Up". But now, with a new team, and possibly new attitude from Deitrich (SP?) the team owner, maybe he can stretch his attitude a little bit more. Besides, its fun listening to stabs at the "Fat Bogota Boy" (Tm)..:D:D:D

9. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    Montoya is an obese overweight good for nothing unsafe and retarded driver who is a menace on the race track and jeopardizes the safety of all racers and personnel on the race track.

There, Montoya's actions settled it on the race track and now we can talk about that ugly obese retard all we want.

10. t88power

t88power Formula 3

Feb 19, 2001
    Puerto Rico
    Full Name:
    Ernesto
    LOL... Well said...