*Roswell (GA) Auto Exposition, April 3!* | FerrariChat

*Roswell (GA) Auto Exposition, April 3!*

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Gatorrari, Mar 29, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    After you're all done with the Georgia Tech show on April 2 (you're all coming, right?) there is another show in Roswell on Sunday. This one also looks pretty good and I'll be at both shows.

For more into go to www.autoexposition.com.

2. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    i'm going to try and make both shows on Saturday, i'm coming down for the day

3. Alex_Grim

Alex_Grim Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Is this the show at Startime? I've only heard a little bit about it and the place is right down the street from the house.

4. Alex_Grim

Alex_Grim Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Alex
    HAHA NO I was thinking about entering the Alfa til I saw the price. Its $35 (i think) for just an entry and $100 for a "Prime spot". I have a feeling that it wil turn out to be just a local usual show, but I hope it goes well. I'll have to see for my self.

5. elgin328

elgin328 Formula 3

Apr 11, 2004
    near Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Who all is going to this show? How do you get there from 400?
    I might go sunday.

6. WaltP

WaltP Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Cape Canaveral/Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Walt P
    May go, Sunday also.

7. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I'll be there on Sunday. From GA-400 take the Holcomb Bridge exit and head west towards GA-9. Turn right on Old Roswell Rd and then left on Commerce Pkwy, and then they'll presumably have signs to show where to turn left into the complex.

And don't forget the time change on Sunday!

8. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Had a nice time at the Expo show. It was good to see a nice handful of Ferraris! I parked next to Jim and his 328, and Alan's 250 GTE, what a gorgeous car, also saw a 355 GTS, yellow 355 Spider, 2 355 Berlinettas one red one black, a red 348 Spider, and the Claussen 308 GTS! Good time had by all.

9. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I was a bit disappointed with the initial turnout of cars, though by early afternoon the place was looking fairly full, and there was a good variety of vehicles, including some nice Italian motorcycles.

I'm a bit disappointed that more of the F-cars I saw at Tech on Saturday weren't at the show on Sunday, but I think that 250 GTE made up for that! And aside from some early wind, the weather was a whole lot better than Saturday.

I think the next local show I'll go to is at South Forsyth High on April 30. See you there?

10. masermartin

masermartin Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2004
    Sugar Hill, GA
    Full Name:
    Martin
    I popped in at about 1pm.
    Rather depressed at the turn out, so I left rather quickly afterwards.

11. Alex_Grim

Alex_Grim Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I showed up for a while just to say hi. Good to see some of you guys there. The 250 looked great as usual. I think I may have been there to early to see other things that came later. I was also dissapointed by the attendence of the "Largest Auto Show in the Southeast". What's up with the High School show on the 30th?