Show your Ferrari at RAF Brize Norton open day | FerrariChat

Show your Ferrari at RAF Brize Norton open day

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by TonyMad, Apr 10, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TonyMad

TonyMad Rookie

Mar 31, 2005
    Cotswolds
    Full Name:
    Antony
    Being a member of the Cotswold region of the FOC and working at RAF Brize Norton, i have been approached and asked if it was possible to arrange for some cars to come to the brize norton open day.
    It is on 9th July, and there will be a host of other car clubs present, Porsche, Lotus, Rolls Royce, Bentley etc so i have to be honest i would love to get more cars together than the other clubs (i dont mean to be competative) if you are interested then you can ring me on 01993 843057 or email me on [email protected] i have yet to finalise the car pass side of things. There will be a range of aircraft from all round the airforce, plus an aircraft display over the airfield, with a range of stalls and bits and pieces.
    Members of the Cotswold region who have said they are going please ignore this post as i know who you are, and will get you all sorted.
    Finally it was good to see you all at our new venue, sorry i havent been around since December but its amazing how a new baby takes up your time!!!
    i look forward to hearing from you all.
    Cheers Tony.

2. MarkCollins

MarkCollins F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 2, 2002
    South England
    Full Name:
    Mark Collins
    Tony

I would have loved to have done this but it's British GP Weekend so will be there

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H