f chat is slow and not many new topics | FerrariChat

f chat is slow and not many new topics

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by steve f, Apr 13, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    BRING BACK TEA ARSE to spice up fchat

2. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Bore off.

3. basher

basher Karting

Jan 19, 2004
    Full Name:
    Fraser B
    I have to concur that it is slow - thought it was just my PC but its been slow for 2 days now...

4. OmegaSteve

OmegaSteve Formula Junior

Sep 18, 2004
    Hertfordshire
    Full Name:
    Steve
    How about you stop talking about 12 cylinders and TeaArse, now that would make this site more interesting.

5. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    he he, put that in yer pipe and smoke it fitzy

6. Cal

Cal Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Berkshire - England
    Full Name:
    Cal
    This isn’t a proper post I’m afraid, it’s nothing more than a collective of words shouted from my office window before disappearing back onto the phone to talk about things I understand not. Nonetheless, they lie blushing expectantly for your eyes below:

A salesman walking along the beach found a bottle. When he rubbed it (as you do), voilla, a genie appeared.

"I will grant you three wishes," announced the genie. "But since I’m a little rusty, for every wish you make, your rival gets the wish as well - only double."

The salesman thought about this for a while. "For my first wish, I would like ten million pounds," he announced.

Instantly the genie gave him a Swiss bank account number and assured the man that £10,000,000 had been deposited. "But your rival has just received £20,000,000," the genie said.

"I've always wanted a Ferrari," the salesman said.
    Instantly a Ferrari appeared. "But your rival has just received two Ferraris," the genie said.

"And what is your last wish?"

"Well," said the salesman, "I've always wanted to donate a kidney for transplant."

Muchos Ferrari-love
    Cal

7. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    Cal

You Dont post much (40) but every ones a Winner.....:D:D:D

8. Hud

Hud F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Agree - the last week has been quiet and very factual. Not complaining - just an observation.