Autocar- "new" Dino?======= | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Autocar- "new" Dino?=======

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by tonyh, Apr 12, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
  2. prancing_pony

prancing_pony Rookie

Mar 30, 2005

Absolutley!!

Of course any Ferrari is desirable because ownership goes beyond the car itself, you are buying into the whole mistique of Ferrari, the history and the passion.

I love the Testarossa because despite the large production run they are relatively rare in the UK and they are so 80's, which is my favourite decade!

I think a 911 competitor would be good for Ferrari so long as they keep the numbers low enough so as to not damage the exclusivity of the marque

3. noony

noony F1 Veteran

Nov 25, 2003
    Seoul
    Full Name:
    Johnathan
    can't see that happening...

4. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    looks like school is out again bloody kids

5. rmdferrari

rmdferrari Formula 3

Jan 6, 2005
    Gatwick, UK
    Full Name:
    Richard
    ..wise words indeed. Hedge spelt out what most of us were thinking. Anyway with Maverix owning an MGF thing, he must be a bird or in the hair industry or a Top Gun nerd with that name! (if he tells us, he'll have to kill us...etc, etc).

Personally the "New Dino" looks nice and squat but the 612 slitty-eyes spoil the front for me. Not everyone on here has the fabulous wealth of legends such as our hair stylist friend, so £85k is still quite a wedge. My 308 GT4 was a smidge less than that, does 150mph I'm told, 6.7 to 60 and gets admiring looks from young and old. Even Chavs give me the thumbs up.

6. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  7. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name: