new wheels for my 348 spyder | FerrariChat

new wheels for my 348 spyder

Discussion in '348/355' started by drbill, Apr 13, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. drbill

drbill Karting

Nov 14, 2004
    new york
    i am fitting 355 wheels on my 1994 348 spyder. the rear wheel bolts are longer on my 348 (82 mm) and are protruding out of the 355 wheel. does anyone know what size (length) wheel bolt i need to order to give me the same fit into my 348 without having any concern with safety issues and same internal thread fit...ecs tuning and paul hill sell the bolts but i don't know if i need the 60mm or 70 mm length bolts for the rear. thanks..

2. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    The bolts from ECS Tuning are "adquate" but the chrome finish is not up to the quality of the Ferrari originals. However, the bolts from Paul Hill are indeed superior quality.

3. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    According to Paul Hill, use standard 348 bolts, unless you have the later USA 94 car with the wider track rear wheels - these use 80mm bolts!

See http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44168

It's probably best to check with him personally before ordering and describe exactly what you have. I can't tell, since your profile doesn't show you have a Ferrari!

4. CulRad

CulRad Rookie

Aug 28, 2004
    Va Beach Va
    Full Name:
    David Culpepper
    www.Ricambamerica.comi has the right bolts, the ECS work, but are not for show. Cost $14.95 each. Ferrari will want only $65.00 each. I bought mine last night from Paul. Good sponsor.

5. drbill

drbill Karting

Nov 14, 2004
    new york
    link not coming up-please post contact info. thanks...

6. CulRad

CulRad Rookie

Aug 28, 2004
    Va Beach Va
    Full Name:
    David Culpepper