Does anyone know if there is safe parking at MFA? | FerrariChat

Does anyone know if there is safe parking at MFA?

Discussion in 'New England' started by ronfrohock, Apr 14, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ronfrohock

ronfrohock F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Ron Frohock
    Does anyone know if there is safe FCar parking at the MFA?
    My wife and I are going in tomorrow night to see Ralph's cars and she wants to take the red car. I am a bit hesitant though as I spent a last week valeting my BMW at Marriott Coply only to find that someone lifted my full size spare. I know it sounds weird, but it is true.
    Is there a decent hotel in the area that has parking or would I need to put it into some large garage?
    Thanks
    - Ron Frohock

2. Roscoe

Roscoe Karting

Sep 18, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I am not sure there is a good garage near by. And parking on the streets near Northeastern is not a good idea. Take the winter car and you can enjoy the show without worrying our f-car.

Tim

3. BigHead

BigHead Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Outside of Boston
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    The MFA has its own parking garage across the street. Typical parking garage, a little tight and curvy, but nothing unusual. We've had some luck just by pulling into the employee lot (you pass it as you drive by the MFA on Huntington, with the museum on your right), and doing a bit of shuck and jive on the security guard. We've managed to squeeze a few Ferraris in there, and for free. But no guarantee that it'll work! :)

vty,

--Dennis