roadworks police and ferrari | FerrariChat

roadworks police and ferrari

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by steve f, Apr 16, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    Was going up the A1 today to wetherby through the road works 50 mph speed limit copper up my arse was in out side lane got out of the speed limit then 70mph with copper still up my arse next thing lights on pulled me over wound window down and said can i help you he replied do you know why i have pulled you over no i said he said in the road works you was in the outside lane which i was and it has a width restriction of 6ft 6in yes i said so he said your car is wider than that and got the tape measure out but its only 78 inch 6ft 6in i said then he told me to get on my way and stop being clever i am still in shock at this

2. Fezzaphil

Fezzaphil Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Is this for real?

If so, no wonder there are so many unsolved crimes......I know, I know, it's a cliched answer!!!!

But honestly have they nothing better to do?

3. v15ben

v15ben Formula 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Yorkshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Ben
    I wish they had done that to the truck I was following up there in the outside lane, it was like a roadblock!

Surely that's wider than the Ferrari :O

4. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    I would love to say what i feal and want to do to Muther **G Traffic W*nkErs, but Tony would ban me. F**K ase wipes.

5. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    What's the prob, wide load?

6. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    LMAO :D:D Sorry Steve but that is the funniest comment i have seen for a while :D

7. lockyer

lockyer Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2004
    Cas Vegas
    Full Name:
    Jon Newall
    I'm hoing up that route in an hour or so......hope I get pulled by the jumped up little hitler! I'm in that sort of mood today.

8. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    I will be on duty there soon, tell me your car's details and you can say that to my face ;)

9. reggie

reggie Guest

Steve, that is a total waste of time and some guy on a power trip or inferiority complex. I wouldnt stand for that, my lawyer tells me that if i get pulled for 'pedantic' reasons, i should make my dis-pleasure known and the reason's why, and ask for his badge number, which he legallly has to supply and take down his registration. Even if you do nothing about it, it'll put the wind up him and hope he thinks twice before carrying out such a pointless, offensive exercise next time.

We can get charged with wasting police time, why cant they get charged with wasting our time, or even charged with wasting their own time ?

10. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    ha ha post of the year

11. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name: