Boston Spotters | FerrariChat

Boston Spotters

Discussion in 'New England' started by mrrou, Apr 1, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mrrou

mrrou Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Hey lets post sightings of Fcars in Boston and surrounding locations.

I have seen a Red 3x8 around Needham with the liscence plate Lucky me (or some variation) have seen many times..any chance the owner belongs here? If so speak up! Beautiful machine!

Any sightings recently? Anyone see Doody's 360CS yet? and last of all...PICS PICS PICS!!!

Andrew

2. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    I think I saw a 308/328 in red going down rt.9 west in wellesley from my office window. thurs. 10am

3. Jakillo

Jakillo Karting

May 29, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Jason Toms
    I hope doody doesn't mind! His car was absolutley gorgeous and gave me a chance to get a real good look around it! thanks a lot, that was a day I'll never forget!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. StallionRx

StallionRx Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2003
    South CT
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Not a Ferrari, but I got a glimpse of a Diablo Roadster on Boylston today. Im pretty sure Ive met and talked to the owner before at Tutto Italiano last year. How many silver diablos are there running around in Boston with the carbon fiber wing and gills? Probabley not many, if any at all. Anyways- the car looked and sounded great!

Also, a yellow 360 parked in front of the Armani Cafe on Newbury street. :)

5. SPHFerrari

SPHFerrari Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2004
    Mass
    Full Name:
    Spenser
  6. zan

zan Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2002
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Mark M
    Yup, that was me

7. StallionRx

StallionRx Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2003
    South CT
    Full Name:
    Mark
    SPH Ferrari- Yeah, thats the car. Very wild.

Zan- Good to see that bull out on the street. Thats the first time Ive seen a Diablo out on the road, looks even better in action.

8. ENZOFORZA

ENZOFORZA Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    DUXBURY, MA
    Full Name:
    JAKE
    hi mark I saw you in Scituate last Sunday 4/3. Car Looked and sounded great if that was you!

9. carmaster

carmaster Karting

Jan 13, 2004
    Boston/ Portland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    There was a nice silver Aston Martin DB7? by the Muesum of Fine Arts the other day. Also a 360 Parked in front of saks, that looked like the guy was there for some photo shoot they were having inside.

10. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Yellow 360 with rear challenge grill and a loud exhaust going into town on Storrow, about an hour ago.

11. Papa G

Papa G Formula 3

Dec 29, 2003
    I saw a black 308 heading from Hingham into Weymouth (Rt 53) yesterday with an added a bonus of seeing a red Alfa Spider stuck in traffic heading south on Rt 1 by the Revere cinemas.

12. Jakillo

Jakillo Karting

May 29, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Jason Toms
    DB9 on Newbury street yesterday and i think on wed or tues i saw a new vanquish heading towards brookline from boston!!! It was a silver color, very cool!

13. mrrou

mrrou Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I have been seeing a red 360 challenge parked outside of starbucks in Needham.....is the owner here? :)
    (i know it isnt doody)
    Andrew

14. Hunters360

Hunters360 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    James Wardwell
    Thats Gagan he is supposedly selling that car to a friend of mine. But has been given him the Title run around.

15. Seankf1105

Seankf1105 Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    winchester, MA
    just was following behind a rosso corsa red Ferrari 360 syder here in winchester, onto south border, then onto 93 south... words honestly can not describe what it is like to even be behind one of those things!! seeing it and hearing it is a sensory overload in itself!!

it didnt have vanity plates but its licence plate frame said ferrari of new england, is that anyone here?

16. GN360

GN360 Rookie

Feb 20, 2005
    WATERTOWN, MA
    Full Name:
    GAGAN NAVANI
    Call RMV 617-351-4500 and give them my VIN ZFFYR51A9X0116760.

If you can get me my title I owe you. You will save me "the run around".

Get the facts.

GAGAN

17. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Why are you selling it already - didn't you just get it, Gagan?

18. GN360

GN360 Rookie

Feb 20, 2005
    WATERTOWN, MA
    Full Name:
    GAGAN NAVANI

Have 2 360. Selling my Yellow car keeping my Titanium. Looking to get a 575 or a Gallardo for Boston.

GAGAN

19. SURF

SURF Guest

Nov 6, 2004
    North Hampton,NH.
    Is this Gagan the watch guy?

20. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    Red 348 Spider in Needham on Great Plain Av, followed by a red TR at a parking meter. Anyone ever seen the TR with " FERRARI" Mass vanity plate? I had another spotter tell me that car is a daily driver (rain too!) , but I always get suspicious when I see the same car at car shows with only a few thousand miles on the odometer... hmmm.. one plate, two red TRs? I bet Leland will write one policy for TWO TR vin#s, as long as both aren't in use at the same time.

21. Jakillo

Jakillo Karting

May 29, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Jason Toms
    On Newbury street today saw a Yellow Gallardo with chrome rims in front of the Armani cafe, with a Black 360 in front of it.

I went back later that night to see a titanium 360 parked next to a Bentley.

22. Steve355

Steve355 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Steve Austin
    Saw a 550 Maranello going towards the city on Rt. 9 in the reservoir area (sorry dont remember). Also saw a Red 355 Spyder going down Beacon St. towards Cleavland Circle/Newton. And lastly a Yellow 360 w/ Challenge Grille and dealer plate on Gardner Rd in Brookline. Anyone here?

23. Rey

Rey Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    Rey
    Black Mondial parked at Home Depot in Natick yesterday. Top down and very clean looking.

-Rey

24. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Yellow Lotus Elise headed inbound on the 2 in Belmont, about 1:30pm.

POST 4,000!

25. ScuderiaRossa

ScuderiaRossa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2001
    Saw a black/tan 328 GTB on Newbury St. Friday night, wanted to chat w/ the owner and compare notes on Bs.