Veilside 575M | FerrariChat

Veilside 575M

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by Johnny Bravo, Apr 16, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Formula Junior

Jul 22, 2003
    DC Metro/MD
    Full Name:
    Ben
  2. Cavallini

Cavallini Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Too much on the exterior. All the accoutrements ruin the 575's graceful lines.

The interior, however, is interesting. I've never seen those particular combinations of red and black.

Forza,

Cavallini

3. jmiles360

jmiles360 Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Washington DC
    Full Name:
    J. Miles
    Different, not bad, but the interior is definitely a little tacky, with the red ostrich hide. I bet it would be tough to resell.

4. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    I dislike it.

5. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
  6. GoFerrari28

GoFerrari28 Formula 3

Jun 16, 2004
    Ridgemont, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Spicoli
    Too bad MM isn't here to paste his Vin Diesel Fast & Furious pic. That is where that car belongs.

7. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    IMO the 575M's looks as good as it can get. No need for any accoutrements, exterior or interior. Veilside makes good quality bodykits/aerodynamic enhancements but their styling tend to be OTT. The 'Combat' bodykits for the GTR/Supra was really in yer face fugly...

8. stephens

stephens F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Feb 13, 2004
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Stephen S
    I'm a fan of the tough looking aftermarket kits, but there is nothing redeeming about this one. The wheels look rediculous as does the rest of the kit. I saw an ad for these today in a mag modified exotics or some such, you can option them with jewels at around 250K per set, stupid taken to the extreme IMO!!
    A nice subtle kit with rear diffuser, more front aero and louvered bonnet, to release the heat, would be about the limit for me.

9. romeoturk

romeoturk Karting

Feb 5, 2004
    MTL/BRN/Istanbul
    The Japs love to modifye their cars more than anyone else in the world. Doesn't matter if its some Datsun 180B or a Ferrari F50. There has to be something changed. Oh and VInyls too. God they love those vinyls.

I admire their daring in modifying Fcars (not saying it looks good but at least they try) I'm not a big fan of touching Fcars besides rims/cf bits/exhaust. This one isnt to great on the outside, looks like a Supra wannabe and the interior is pure comedy. A Nero 575m with black/tan/red interior is absoultly untouchable. With a Manual stick also. Something amazing about having a big V12 GT car, so much power controlled by that small shiny shifter.

10. Wiseguy

Wiseguy Karting

Apr 25, 2004
    Englewood, NJ
    Full Name:
    Mr Bill
    Oh god.. I just ate breakfast......

11. FIAutoSports

FIAutoSports Formula Junior

Nov 13, 2004
    Baltimore, MD, US
    Full Name:
    John Ritenour
    No word of this kit on their USA website, but I do see the Ferrari 348 kit on there.

it is agreed that the kit go very over the top for the car. The front "lip" is too heavily styled for the rest of the car.

And their Ti exhaust for the car is still over the $19K mark.

12. IROC_DIS

IROC_DIS Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    craig w.

couldnt have said it better. nothing on that car looks appealing. which isnt a surprise when you consider who its coming from

13. ernie

ernie Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 19, 2001
    The Brickyard
    Full Name:
    The Bad Guy
  14. FastLapp

FastLapp F1 Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    James
    A bit over desg=igned, but I would take it over a stock 575.