crash, Bang, wallop!=============== | FerrariChat

crash, Bang, wallop!===============

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by tonyh, Apr 20, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    http://www.gvc-bmwcca.org/Movies/pizzonia.wmv

and on being dropped...

"The sudden decision by Jaguar Racing not to let me continue as a full time Formula 1 driver for the team came as a complete shock to me. As the season has progressed my performances have improved. As has been widely reported, Jaguar has offered me a reserve driver and testing role but I have declined this.

I now have to reflect on what has happened and decide which is the best course of action for me to take. However I fully intend to pursue my career in Formula 1."

Antonio is appreciative of the support he has received from the press and his many friends in the sport . He asks that everyone will respect the privacy of him and his family and will not be making any further comments."

2. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Nice Video mate, did you see the way the guy in the passenger seat spoke and looked at him?? i would love to know what he said.

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    I'm pretty sure that's Autocar Editor, Steve Sutcliffe.

4. David_S

David_S F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.
    If that had been filmed in the US the would have looked like a couple of p*ssies -> wearing helmets & full suits.

Must have been quite a bit of adrenaline flowing after that one :)

5. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    I wouldn't let Pizza man drive a go cart in my country after I saw that.

What a duff!

He entered that turn with twice as much speed as he should have. He gets lucky by cutting the wheels harder, he scrubs off some more speed and flipping it spreads the energy even further. His paniced actions actually helped him some. Now if we could only get his brain to work.

6. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Depending on ho much of that good stuff is flowing you may not even feel a broken back... if you're lucky.