Dick Lovetts Cardiff | FerrariChat

Dick Lovetts Cardiff

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by acpes, Apr 24, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. acpes

acpes Formula Junior

Aug 11, 2004
    west 12cylinderville
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Invited by Leyton (South Wales FOC/Ferrarimadbloke) to watch the grand prix at Dick Lovetts Cardiff today. Many thanks to Dylan for hosting and providing the food. Excellent day plus a good run (very nearly a victory run) up to the Brecon Beacons and then home. As I am Ferrariless at the mo until mine comes back, an even bigger thanks goes to my mate Mark who let me drive his 355 spyder all the way down and most of the way back. A true friend, gentleman and scholar!!!!!!!!
    Nice to meet up with the South wales boys again, great bunch of lads and some mean machines out again today. Forgot my camera so, my apologies but no pics.
    BTW it's about time ITV got the F! series taken off them, bunch of bast*rds with their bloody adverts. They really haven't got a bloody clue what they're doing. Ruined the last stretch completely.
    Cheers Leyton, see you soon
    Andy ( & Mark / Iain)

2. gareth t

gareth t Karting

Nov 10, 2004
    south wales
    Full Name:
    gareth thwaite
    im only a few miles down the road,,, sounded fun

3. ferrarimadbloke

ferrarimadbloke Karting

Aug 19, 2004
    Porthcawl S.Wales
    Full Name:
    Leyton Thomas
    Send me an e-mail and I'll send you a calender of South Wales Ferrari events '05

Leyton

4. Lamb360

Lamb360 Karting

Apr 21, 2005
    London/Herts
    I took a trip to Dick Lovett's yesterday and met Dillan for the first time.........top bloke must say................hopefully will get to pop over to the showroom for future events once i get my car!

Harry