Did Keyon and Mod500 get your vidios? | FerrariChat

Did Keyon and Mod500 get your vidios?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by chaa, Feb 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
  2. kenyon

kenyon F1 Rookie

Oct 7, 2002
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Justin Kenyon
    Chaa,

The video was a blast. Thanks so much. I did not realise that did so many different showings of the Gumball. They Cannnonball is not as good I dont think.. The Gumball just seems better organised and the drivers more fun.

They must spend a fortune doing the run. I would love to do it......

Thanks again mate... Mush appreciated....

3. MOD500

MOD500 Guest

Yes thank you Chaa. I sent you an e-mail yesterday, I assume you did'nt get it?

Best Regards

MOD.

4. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Thats great guys, i still think that the MEN AND MOTORS vidio coverage was far far better that the official gumbal DVD, and after seeing it you may be able to see where i am comming from. Mind you i got the official Cannonball run vidio only two cays ago and that to was very boaring.

5. kenyon

kenyon F1 Rookie

Oct 7, 2002
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Justin Kenyon
    Chaa I total agree with you on this....

6. elms

elms Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    DCS
    I've got the Gumball 3000 DVD and love it. It is very professionally put together.

7. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Elms, i am not saying the offical dvd was not professionally put together, the tv version was to but had greater content.

8. elms

elms Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    DCS
    Sorry I knew that, I just meant that considering the amount of camcorder footage that is on Gumball 3000 I think it has been done very well at at great expense with Burt Renyolds doing the commentary and the helicopter footage.