Penske Ferrari Maserati - Las Vegas | FerrariChat

Penske Ferrari Maserati - Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by thusly, Apr 25, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. thusly

thusly Karting

Just had an opportunity to get a very brief sneak preview of the new Penske dealership at Wynne's resort; I was dropping off my CS as a loaner to showcase a few owner cars. It was in good company; two Enzos, an F50, a new F430, 575, 550s, a ton of 360 Spyders. I couldn't take any photos due to tight security, but suffice to say that the public areas that included the resale and new car showroom, gift shop and mechanic's areas were spectacular! The quality of the facilities, layout, design and appointments were top shelf, consistent with what one would expect from a high end resort and marque dealership. I can't wait for the formal opening at the end of this week. No doubt in my mind that this dealership will be the reference standard worldwide.

I was so impressed by the whole set up that I purchased a 550 on the way out!

2. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    I will be down there for the Grand Opening Thursday night :)

3. F1guru

F1guru Karting

Mar 7, 2005
    Orange County, Ca
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I was thinking about going. Can you tell me more about the dealership? I have only heard rumors. How big is it and how many cars will they have on average for you to see? Can you walk up to the cars or are they behind glass? Those types of details please :)

4. F1guru

F1guru Karting

Mar 7, 2005
    Orange County, Ca
    Full Name:
    Jason
  5. rick silva

rick silva Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 2, 2005
    Is that the same people as Exotics for less or Exotic wholesalers.

6. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

FWIW, if you don't have an address there they won't sell you a car i.e. 430 ;) That's the schpeel I got......

7. Doug.

Doug. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Same here. :)

8. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Martin, can you get the serial number of the black Enzo for me...? And pictures, too...? Please...? :)

9. F1guru

F1guru Karting

Mar 7, 2005
    Orange County, Ca
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Question for any in So Cal.. When are you driving out? Is there any groups going out there? It would be neat to get some exotics together to go. I am thinking about leaving Wed or Thurs night.

10. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Penske is trying to get a monopoly!!

11. AMA328

AMA328 F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2002
    ABQ-67me68-OKC :)
    at one time, i thought Ferrari dealers had a territory and that FNA made at least 'some' attempt to protect a dealer's territory...wonder how this will play out if noticeable numbers of tourists buy from the Vegas dealer instead of in their local market.

12. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Ain't going to happen, see my thread. Oh sure they'll sell you some used F-car or something they can't move, but who cares.