Mugshot of the Year | FerrariChat

Mugshot of the Year

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Horsefly, Dec 15, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Mugshot of the Year

1. Nick Nolte

2. Glen Campbell

3. Saddam Hussein

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    The past few months have brought "one up manship" to a fine art in the celebrity mugshot world. Just when you thought Nick Nolte had it in the bag, along comes Glen Campbell with an award winning performance. Who in their right mind would have thought that anybody else could come close? Then out of nowhere, Saddam Hussein himself tosses his hat, er...turban, fez, whatever,...into the ring. Will Nick's unruley locks garnish him the trophy; will Glen's classic "angry drunk" mug bring home the bacon; or will Saddam's scraggley beard add that Santa Claus touch just in time for a holiday season victory? You decide.

2. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    my vote... saddam!

3. rennen

rennen Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    New York
    Although not a choice, my vote goes to Khalid Mohammed. You know that picture where they dragged him out of bed in the middle of the night. Anyone have a copy?

4. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Ha,ha good choice, he looked like John Belushi in Animal House! LOL

5. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    Nick Nolte looks REALLLY BAD in that picture. Cant believe a celebrity would make himself look like that!

6. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    My vote goes to Nick. He's had way too much nose candy.

7. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    You left out MJ!!! he gets my vote.

8. Lloyd

Lloyd F1 Rookie

Aug 25, 2001
    Austin
    #8 Lloyd, Dec 15, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
  10. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
  11. tigermilk

tigermilk Formula Junior

Jul 12, 2001
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    James P. Smith
    What about Jacko? That one scares the kids off.

12. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    A couple of friends and I were discussing this same issue and my vote definately goes to this guy.

13. rennen

rennen Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    New York
    Yep, that's the picture. You handsome bastard.

14. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    Khalid Mohammed

Looks like his 9 Second Supra just lost the chick to a 355.

15. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Here they are..........

16. P 4 Staff

P 4 Staff Rookie

Feb 10, 2004
    Well...well...Horsefly.

The past few months have brought "one up manship" to a fine art in the celebrity mugshot world. Just when you thought Nick Nolte had it in the bag, along comes Glen Campbell with an award winning performance. Who in their right mind would have thought that anybody else could come close? Then out of nowhere, Saddam Hussein himself tosses his hat, er...turban, fez, whatever,...into the ring. Will Nick's unruley locks garnish him the trophy; will Glen's classic "angry drunk" mug bring home the bacon; or will Saddam's scraggley beard add that Santa Claus touch just in time for a holiday season victory? You decide.

Don´t **** in your own nest...I should guess these pictures are COPYRIGHTED.
    P 4 Staff.

17. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Im going with Glen Campbell on this one. Talk about ruined, he redefines it. What about his rap while being arrested? Kicking the squad car, while screaming, "Do you know who I am?" and then tearing into the chorus of Rhinestone Cowbow.....

Sounds like an acute case of the Hasbeens!

DL

18. isellpower

isellpower Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Jason

Um, I don't think that's Khalid Mohammed. It' obviously Ron Jeremy. Only one way to identify him though...

19. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    LOL, it's gotta be between Nolte and Saddam. I gotta give it to Nolte though, Saddam was living in dirty caves for months and Nolte still looks just as haggard. My vote Nick Nolte!

20. Slim

Slim Formula 3

Oct 11, 2001
    Pacifica, CA, USA
    Full Name:
    richard
    Personally I liked James Brown's recent mug shot. Though December 2003 shot of George Clinton was also excellent.

get all your celebrity mug shots here:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/

21. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    Hey P4 Staff wiseguy, those MUGSHOTS, like all MUGSHOTS, are made by publicly funded law enforcement agencies, are paid for by public tax dollars, and are considered PUBLIC PROPERTY. Every day of the week, police departments all across the country release mugshots of criminals to news departments for their distribution all across the media in any manor that they wish. We receive them every day here at the television station where I work. Photos of everything from bank robbers to kidnappers to runaways come over the net and the fax machine all the time. They are considered public property and are freely distributed to the public domain for public use.
    Nice try P4 Staff. I guess you're still mad because I was smart enough to know that your Ferrari blueprints were NOT public property free for the duplication and distribution. Keep trying.

22. P 4 Staff

P 4 Staff Rookie

Feb 10, 2004
    Hey P4 Staff wiseguy, those MUGSHOTS, like all MUGSHOTS, are made by publicly funded law enforcement agencies, are paid for by public tax dollars, and are considered PUBLIC PROPERTY. Every day of the week, police departments all across the country release mugshots of criminals to news departments for their distribution all across the media in any manor that they wish. We receive them every day here at the television station where I work. Photos of everything from bank robbers to kidnappers to runaways come over the net and the fax machine all the time. They are considered public property and are freely distributed to the public domain for public use.
    Nice try P4 Staff. I guess you're still mad because I was smart enough to know that your Ferrari blueprints were NOT public property free for the duplication and distribution. Keep trying.

And if you´re right....of cause you had to hang them out on FerrariChat...for a POLL. (do you think it´s the right forum)?
    That´s low...
    That just shows what a miserable human beeing you are...probably laughing at other peoples misery.
    I´ve had enough of you.
    P 4 Staff.

23. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    P4 Wiseguy: I guess that everybody who had a laugh and replied to the poll are also just as miserable as I am. And I guess that every comic talk show host within the past 3 months is also as miserable as we are because they were making jokes about the same mugshots. I respectfully suggest that you read the words OFF TOPIC at the top of this column. That's where anybody can post just about anything. That's what this OFF TOPIC column is for. As for calling me a miserable human "BEEING", maybe you should spend less time on the computer calling other people names, and more time at grade school learning how to spell. And since you now have a whopping SEVEN POSTINGS to your credit, maybe Rob can grant you the status of OFFICIAL PEE WEE KARTING ENTHUSIAST WANNA BE ASSISTANT.

24. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    I like Nick Nolte's mug shot best.

25. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name: